What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help Passing Drug Test

Hi, it's me again - the crazy bitch. SO!!! Can anyone advise me on passing a drug test? I have to take one in three days. About 90% sure it's a urine test.

I am about 5'5 & a fat 160lbs. I'm currently living in a homeless shelter and therefore kinda need this job.

I have been smoking about twice a day for the past couple months. Don't judge me for spending the little money I have saved on weed--even my friend says it helps with my anxiety.

...but I digress. Please if anyone has any tips for passing this, I'd be very appreciative.

I know I'm a crazy bitch, but please. I'm dying.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
If you're going to fail, fail big. lol.

Drop some oil in it. I mean fuck it right up. Enough for them to redo it. It might give you enough time to clear maybe.

Just a stupid thought.

DJXX

Veteran
man get a clean sample...my buddy uses his sons pee and keeps some in the freezer...put under your arm pit or crotch area to get close t temp caue they might check the temp, and the most important thing secure good...you can get synthetic but they can test for some of them ...DJXX

Gry

Go for door number three.
Can recall using a cup of coffee
to keep things warm in transit.
Good luck with the interview,
knock 'em dead kid

707OGBUSH970

Yeah, use your car heater, coffee, armpit, etc to keep a urine sample from someone else warm

thailer

synthetic urine worked for a friend. i used someones clean urine and the only problem was temp issues as it was a smidge low but they accepted it.

even if it doesn't work out, keep your head up and keep applying for jobs. sometimes a Labor Ready type job can get you money without taking a test. those places you can go to get work by the day. if you're good at the job, a lot of times they will hire you at the job.

King Rat

I'd say go for the synthetic urine when you can't get clean from someone else.
They need to test especially for synthetic to find out, there is no all in one test as far as i know.

like the other said, get the liquids warm, put that packet or bottle into your underwear at the beginning of the day.

Altering the urine with oil or salt is absolutely a nogo. they'll know you manipulate it and the next question would be: WHY?
then you would fail either.

DJXX

Veteran
I'd say go for the synthetic urine when you can't get clean from someone else.
They need to test especially for synthetic to find out, there is no all in one test as far as i know.

like the other said, get the liquids warm, put that packet or bottle into your underwear at the beginning of the day.

Altering the urine with oil or salt is absolutely a nogo. they'll know you manipulate it and the next question would be: WHY?
then you would fail either.

he only has a three day window and if he can access locally cool...but it'll cost some cash and he is homeless so i say find you a free clean male donor..you don't want use females and them to tell you that you are pregnant,,...Hey Tsar best of luck gettng the job...DJXX