What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's under LEDs which makes it even more difficult to know, I'm more used to seeing them under HIDs, but it looks like the exodus should look I think, which is not so much like the old school cheese look was..
When I'll have the time I'll scroll through some pics and find some examples from this post, I believe I saw some good ones
No offense but you grew cheese from seed. What makes you an authority on this? Maybe let the guys who know have the final word. Time to sit this one out

Terppalooza

No offense but you grew cheese from seed. What makes you an authority on this? Maybe let the guys who know have the final word. Time to sit this one out
id like to hear others opinions. i mean i know how.i feel about this. if anyone remembers what the exodus cheese tasted like at gray arteas around 2013-14 this cut i have is very simmilar if not the same.

Cheesegez

id like to hear others opinions. i mean i know how.i feel about this. if anyone remembers what the exodus cheese tasted like at gray arteas around 2013-14 this cut i have is very simmilar if not the same.
If it’s from seed it’s can’t be the same lol …??

Also you pic looks nothing like bright sides , not saying it’s not a nice pheno but not the one we now call bright sides, structure is all wrong and it looks like an Afghani hybrid..

snakedope

Lol
Sorry but have you missed my crowning as the cheese king ? Damn..
Anyway I don't know if the brightside cut is what used to be sold in the dam coffeeshops back in 06, but if it is, then I will know that BB had the seeds from the right cut.

Terppalooza

If it’s from seed it’s can’t be the same lol …??

Also you pic looks nothing like bright sides , not saying it’s not a nice pheno but not the one we now call bright sides, structure is all wrong and it looks like an Afghani hybrid..
who said it was from seed? xD its a cut I got from london

Virgin1

Psycho berry?? What’s that? Psychosis x Blueberry??
@ Cheesegez, did you ever grow the Psychosis clone?
Yes widow that’s what I was told it was years ago Psycoberry is psycosis x dj shorts blueberry not seen or heard of her for years now though

BuckeyeGreen

Being from the states and I’ve never tried anything from any of the famous Cheese cuts, I’m a little confused. Some old heads who used to have a cut and grew them out for years are now putting it down, saying in this thread that it makes you depressed, it was like crack and you couldn’t stop smokng it. They also said there is a reason a lot of the old heads let those cuts go. Pretty much saying it’s not worth it, forget about it.
Then others say they wish they could get a good cut, they really miss it and would love to have it again. So should I forget about trying to find crosses with these Cheese cuts in them?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Being from the states and I’ve never tried anything from any of the famous Cheese cuts, I’m a little confused. Some old heads who used to have a cut and grew them out for years are now putting it down, saying in this thread that it makes you depressed, it was like crack and you couldn’t stop smokng it. They also said there is a reason a lot of the old heads let those cuts go. Pretty much saying it’s not worth it, forget about it.
Then others say they wish they could get a good cut, they really miss it and would love to have it again. So should I forget about trying to find crosses with these Cheese cuts in them?

You could use the analogy of a girlfriend/boyfriend, the one who got away, who you still think about, had great times with, who was really tasty, but was a fucking liability and a nightmare to have around, and would sometimes make you feel a bit shitty. But now they're gone and you fucking miss them and can still taste them.

Talking about weed here and not a chick, honest.

Peace

Nexus7

The Cheese I had would send me to a dark, dark place.

Intrusive thoughts is what they would they would call it in the medical profession ...

Funny thing was once you got throught the darkness you kinda felt better afterwards.

Not sure which version but it was that super smelling funky feet aroma with maybe some beer/yeast/hops? to it too.

Had a strong taste to it similar to the aroma. Not necessarily pleasant or unpleasant in terms of taste

Nexus7

Also I don't really get what's going on in this thread.

Is the cut lost and you're all trying to get it back again?

Or are you just trying to verify legit cuts?

Terppalooza

I just like posting and talking about cheese ✌️ Day 35

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115-025907.png
    Screenshot_20230115-025907.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 71

snakedope

Does anyone know if big buddah cheese is from the brightside cut ?
I mean where did he got his cheese from back in da day..? Are there more famous cuts of cheese ? and where did other ams coffeeshops got it from ? That could help solve the puzzle, I don't think I smoked the brightside, but if big buddah linage is from this cut I can say the seeds do follow up on the hype, very cheesy dankness
I tried remembering for a long time what was the seeds back then when I was in ams..
I only remember sensi, big buddah, dutch passion, nirvana... Not many breeders, the ones that had cheese was big buddah and sensi maybe, I don't remember
I'm pretty sure I got the bb version.
What I'm saying is all the cheese in ams was 99 the same back then, and big buddah was same like them when I grew it, did ams cheese back then (04-06) was brightside ?

HazyDaze420

It was just one cheese until buddha cashed in as people always do in this game and that just muddied the waters so much nobody knows wtf they're on about with the ched anymore.

It's a pretty modern day thing, so there's still plenty of middle aged folk about to confirm the one and only, but there's so many youngsters calling allsorts cheese now and keep passing it as such when it isn't just muddies the waters even more as it passes to the youngers etc...

Perfect example being that last "cheese" posted up there ^^ is nowhere near being the real deal.

William76

Bet u anything he used the suicide or brummie cut,wasn't the real cut,big Buddha just opened a new company bb farms,in his write up he admits the cut bbs first company used wasn't the real cut but he says this new company he's starting is now using the real cut.i posted this a few pages back.76

Latest posts

Latest posts