What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3rd, 4th, ... 10th dimension visualized

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
The Time Doesn't Exist thread made me remember this little gem:

In string theory, physicists tell us that the subatomic particles that make up our universe are created within ten spatial dimensions (plus an eleventh dimension of "time") by the vibrations of exquisitely small "superstrings". The average person has barely gotten used to the idea of there being four dimensions: how can we possibly imagine the tenth?

http://www.tenthdimension.com/

Science needs to go over the edge already...Science sits around talking about "it" too much..the scientists make up words to try and make the intangible more tangible...

you want your brain to be able to begin to grasp the unknown?

In the name of science and for the sake of scientific exploration
..every real scientist..this is my invitation for you to take 5 grams cubensis mushrooms+ in silent darkness, open ears with the intent on learning

no need to just talk about theory, feel it :tiphat:

cubensis_391.jpg

85832_fractal.gif

I

InvisibleEmpire

I remember that.

I can't understand the majority of the concepts beyond the 4th dimension...

A lot of people who bash the idea of a God use the fact that people in the past thought God was in the "heavens" which was commonly associated with being "in the sky", "in the clouds", etc. I believe there is a God, but is in another dimension...would explain the whole concept of God. Questions then come on your particular belief in who God is, and if he had a Son. :)

I look at it like the idea of Nintendo games, Mario in particular. Mario travels along a 2D path, only able to see in the second dimension. We, in the third dimension, could reach INTO the second dimension and pull Mario out, theoretically. Now...taking that concept...what if God was in another dimension...could he not do the same to the third dimension (us)?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
if leprichauns lived at the end of rainbows, could they not dig up their pot of gold and buy themselves a nice house for when it rained?

I

InvisibleEmpire

if leprichauns lived at the end of rainbows, could they not dig up their pot of gold and buy themselves a nice house for when it rained?

If insensitive people could grasp the concept of tolerance and acceptance, wouldn't the world be a better place?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
the notion that we're surrounded by constantly colliding universes is not unheard of.

didn't doctor bob (Robert Winston) do a thing on the beeb about it? maybe the whole thing was discounted as bunkum afterwards...

I

InvisibleEmpire

to be tolerant of ignorance is to perpetuate it.

Ignorant: Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge). The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult.

What you hold is an opinion. Just because you feel that your opinion is "right" does not mean that other's opinions are not factual or considered knowledge. Calling someone ignorant is an insult. Perpetuating ignorance would be someone starting a billboard campaign saying that Water = H2O2 while science has clearly defined Water = H2O. I will not respond to you any further as you are nothing more than someone who prides himself on making smartass, rude remarks to people on the internet while accepting the fact that people think differently than you is clearly too much for you to handle. Blocked.

BrainSellz

Veteran
If you look at a "0" sideways it would look like a "l"
put that together and you have l0 which leads me to beleave that tenth dimension iz all on how you see it in a scents'

Ignorant: Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge). The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult.

What you hold is an opinion. Just because you feel that your opinion is "right" does not mean that other's opinions are not factual or considered knowledge. Calling someone ignorant is an insult. Perpetuating ignorance would be someone starting a billboard campaign saying that Water = H2O2 while science has clearly defined Water = H2O. I will not respond to you any further as you are nothing more than someone who prides himself on making smartass, rude remarks to people on the internet while accepting the fact that people think differently than you is clearly too much for you to handle. Blocked.

Ignorance is also reading a definition of something and twisting said definition to fit your side of the argument. It said OFTEN used as an insult. Calling someone ignorant is not AUTOMATICALLY an insult. If you are lacking in knowledge on the subject...I personally use the word without meaning insult regularly.

In that same scenario you gave, another instance of perpetuating ignorance would be to NOT do anything about the billboard. Or a different scenario, an example of perpetuation ignorance would have been to let your bias explanation of the definition go unopposed.

You should re-read the first two sentences you wrote to GMT and heed your own advice, because where grasped some of what it meant to call someone ignorant, I don't believe you opened your mind up to other possibilities.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I would post myself, but my posts here are being deleted as soon as I make them

kaze420

prove it in reality, i want to observe it myself, i dont believe in created ideas that don't exist within reality.

kaze420

use reasonable logic to explain this, 'other dimension' believers..

why do assume another dimension exists outside reality that governs, or has effect on the laws which exist in reality?

isn't reality just what it is. literally real? i mean why would there exist existence beyond reality. reality, really exists.

Science needs to go over the edge already...Science sits around talking about "it" too much..the scientists make up words to try and make the intangible more tangible...

you want your brain to be able to begin to grasp the unknown?

In the name of science and for the sake of scientific exploration
..every real scientist..this is my invitation for you to take 5 grams cubensis mushrooms+ in silent darkness, open ears with the intent on learning

no need to just talk about theory, feel it :tiphat:

Here's something I thought of. You know how in 4D consciousness we would see ourselves as an "undulating snake stretching from birth to death?" I wonder if the tracer effect of psychedelics might be us peeking into that consciousness to a degree.

Latest posts

Latest posts