What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Asking strangers if they smoke

Bombadillio

Now that I think on it, a cop pulled up and talked to a guy that was doing it last year. He had just knocked on our door and my room mate answered it. He wanted to come in to use a table or something, but my room mate wouldn't let him. A few minutes later a cop pulled into the parking lot and talked to him. Granted, he was a pretty shady looking character, so he might have drawn the attention unintentionally.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I usually look high enough for them to ask me... but if I reeeeaaaallly need to ask:

"I have really bad joint pain... it's this extra bone...."

"My glaucoma medication says I need to take it with food... I have some oreos... and this doobie...."

GoozMan

Anytime I toke at a big concert I always offer some to the stranger standing next to me, and they always say yes. I dunno, just trying to be polite.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
My wife and I had stopped one morning at a rest stop on the inter state. There was a young fellow and his dog hanging out sorta panahndling, my wife spoke to him about the dog and was told that they had just hit our state that morning and was looking for a ride. We weren't able to help him in that respect but just as we were leaving my wife gave him a nice bud and said welcome to our state. He was surprised to say the least, we look old enough to be his grandparents, I'm sure he'll never forget the day Gramma gave him a bud, LOL!!

b8man

Veteran
I only like to smoke with those I like, which are so scarce it's not even funny. Approaching strangers for a smoke might give these people the impression I want to associate with them further or in some way want to get to know them better - so nope, never do it.

Hermit tendencies.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
lets not get it twisted here.

lets not get it twisted here.

The less people know about my hobby the better I enjoy my FREEDOM.

Although I agree with you as I love my privacy etc. I'm truely sick of hiding like a rat about cannabis and acting like I'm doing somthing wrong .So for this reason I have decided not to hide my cannabis use .(like I ever hide it before lol) . I'm very open about it as I have come to realize it's not my problem it's theirs. peace out Headband707:thank you:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As a rule of habit, no I don't. But I have on several occasions. It just depends on the situation I guess.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
You could always take the political approach and ask what they think about the legalization or cannabis.

Latest posts

Latest posts