What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Powdery Mildew?

Sampas92

Just newbin
Hi guys, this white stuff on my clone is PM?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Better trash it right?

FletchF.Fletch

420club
That looks like it. Sometimes dissolved solids in nutrient solution or foliar sprays will remain as a deposit after the water evaporates. To be sure, wipe it off and if it comes back in a day or two, it is Powdery Mildew. You can clear it up with Safegro's Mildew Cure. Armor Si from General Hydroponics also bolsters against PM.

Sampas92

Just newbin
That looks like it. Sometimes dissolved solids in nutrient solution or foliar sprays will remain as a deposit after the water evaporates. To be sure, wipe it off and if it comes back in a day or two, it is Powdery Mildew. You can clear it up with Safegro's Mildew Cure. Armor Si from General Hydroponics also bolsters against PM.
Thanks fletch
I was thinking about salt build up or mildew because i have sprayed it before it shows it.
I gonna wipe it like you said and see what happens.

In terms of environment in the grow the way might be not many harsh swings in temp and rh?what can i do in terms of environment?

Peace :tiphat:

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Increasing air movement always helps. You can also lower your Relative Humidity, especially during the Dark phase to make things less conducive to Fungal growth.

Happy Growing, and Best of Luck!!

Latest posts

Latest posts