What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Loriented

And suddenly, our little 'hood was all over the media around the whole world... For shitty reasons, of course.
Saw this on the news. Crazy. Sorry this was so close. I love that you live in Alaska. I vacationed there in 1983. Camped at Mt. McKinley or Denali Park for a week. I was 19, and did not want to go home. I hope to make it back, someday. Didn't get to see enough in the 2 weeks I was there.

moose eater

Saw this on the news. Crazy. Sorry this was so close. I love that you live in Alaska. I vacationed there in 1983. Camped at Mt. McKinley or Denali Park for a week. I was 19, and did not want to go home. I hope to make it back, someday. Didn't get to see enough in the 2 weeks I was there.
Get back while you can. Each year that passes takes us further from the State that we were once upon a time.

Latest posts

Latest posts