What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suggestions for the best "realish" haze to grow. Less than 12 weeks, ideally.

HarvestMoon303

Suggestions for the best "realish" haze to grow. Less than 12 weeks, ideally.

Title kind of says it all. I have a craving for some nice haze genetics, but I really don't want to flower them for 14 weeks. Ghost Train? Moonshine? Citral? A Cookie-haze cross? Yield isn't really important.

MedResearcher

Veteran
Might get bashed a bit for this, but Blue Dream has a good haze influence. You can smell it in the smoke.

We have blackberry x blue dream, we crossed ourselves. About 1 in 4 females lean towards the haze but finish fast. Actually about to do an open pollination and make some new crosses, one of which will be using a blue dream female, in an attempt to find something haze leaning down the line.

If you do take this route, I would suggest sourcing the blue dream clone, and not getting blue dream seed. The clone is a really great pheno, where the haze shines and actually finishes. Who knows how many seeds it could take to find it again.

Mr^^

Mystic Funk

(Item #9 x O-haze);)
some phenos flower in less than 12 weeks.
it has a spicy smell like haze and the item #9 gives it a sour/skunky smell.
the high is euphoric and racy.

picture.php

picture.php

peace!
-mystic:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hawaiian snow is damn strong.... I think mine went 10/11 weeks... I wouldn't grow it with restricted height though unless you love tying branches down for 9 weeks or so!

SSH is very nice, I'm sure some pheno will be done under 12w ... think mine went longer though

rolandomota

Veteran
Bangi haze or panama. No haze in any but both fast sativfast. I would Grow malawi if yield doesn't matter then a 13 week flower time should not matter either. I want kick ass weed that some would fear partaking in.

hayday

Veteran
Sensi 123 selected a 60 day ssh. Radvancan did some work with it and its hazy and fast. See if you can contact Field Marshal Seeds here. Radvan might still have some .
I C mag goodness :good:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Realish haze and less than 12 weeks is a tough thing... I think best thing you can do is run any legit Haze F1, like O.Haze X Skunk and stuff like that. This way you will have the maximum amount of Haze genes within the mix, and a reasonable flowering time and production too.

My 2 cents.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Just go those extra couple weeks and find yourself a nice Hz/Sk or Sk/Hz... Mr. Nice, SamS (CC). Also second OJD SSSDH, those plants look amazing. Nirvana has excellent haze lines, believe it or not. Sativa Seeds (Nirvana) Sterling Haze is NL/Haze, and they have Haze #1, and/or Haze #13 (might be same, just renamed), with shorter flowering phenos. Good luck on your hunt! :)

HarvestMoon303

Thanks for all the replies! There are some killer plants in this list, which is exactly what I wanted. I have seen the Malawi grow, and I was really impressed. I don't have any height restrictions (9 ish ft ceiling and 315CMH lights). I might take something 13-14 weeks as long as I can grow some faster-finishing plants to keep meds in stock. Bodhi's stuff is usually pretty great, Connoisseur's is really affordable, Top Dawg is always some great stuff, I have a Stardawg cross in veg right now, and three or four Skunk OG clones. It's a little pricey. SKM and ACE are ones that I'd like to try too. Geez, so many good choices. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts