What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

medical patient with problems

randomshaman

hi,

I am a medical marijuana patient and suffer from anxiety and PTSD. I really enjoy smoking but where I currently live I cannot, and doing so even in small amounts tends to make my anxiety worse unfortunately. I have a good caregiver who grows fantastic quality herb at a very generous price, and yet I cannot even treat myself because of my living situation. I don't know what to do. If anyone could offer their help that would be great. I've been thinking of moving out and into an apartment but it is hard to find affordable, decent apartments where I live. There's nothing more that I would like to do right now than smoke. I can't even begin healing myself even though I'm legally allowed and entitled to. If anyone has any advice as to what I could do that woudl be great. And tea/edibles is out of the question because oral consumption of cannabis gives me a very bad experience; at least it has the last three times I tried. But taking huge, deep inhalations of healing smoke is what the doctor ordered (literally, lol).

Thanks for listening and have a good day, any advice appreciated.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tinctures. Or crumbled up bud in your drip coffee maker. Or vape.

Save up $$ to get a modest (safe) apartment.

Just-seed.com

5 common terpenoids in Cannabis

5 common terpenoids in Cannabis

Hello, Maybe this can help a few
Thanks

JUST-SEED.COM - 5 Common Terpenoids.jpg

EastCoast710

hi,

I am a medical marijuana patient and suffer from anxiety and PTSD. I really enjoy smoking but where I currently live I cannot, and doing so even in small amounts tends to make my anxiety worse unfortunately. I have a good caregiver who grows fantastic quality herb at a very generous price, and yet I cannot even treat myself because of my living situation. I don't know what to do. If anyone could offer their help that would be great. I've been thinking of moving out and into an apartment but it is hard to find affordable, decent apartments where I live. There's nothing more that I would like to do right now than smoke. I can't even begin healing myself even though I'm legally allowed and entitled to. If anyone has any advice as to what I could do that woudl be great. And tea/edibles is out of the question because oral consumption of cannabis gives me a very bad experience; at least it has the last three times I tried. But taking huge, deep inhalations of healing smoke is what the doctor ordered (literally, lol).

vape oil with fan in window pulling out the vape smell. should solve that.. or buy edibles and stay good all day long.

HarvestMoon303

Umm, I don't know what you expect us to say. You can't smoke in your own house? Well, I would live somewhere else, I guess. Cannabis smoke doesn't usually stick around like tobacco smoke. You could try vaping.

Doing so seems to make your anxiety worse? Do you mean smoking in the forbidden house, or just smoking a little makes it worse?
hi,