What's new

A peak inside PotHeads Cab

G

man brutha this is going to be killer.. things are going to explode within the next week not even going to look the same you ever consider setting up a net across the box to control hieght and help hold the buds.but then again theya re going to be nicly packed in there so should be nice.. cant wait to see them get big...be sure to take lots of pics for us.. lol

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Speaking of Love Potion here's the 2 I have now. Both appear to be the same pheno type and both looking indica for some reason at the moment. :confused: Atleast there healthy and hopfully both sexy ladys :canabis:

70s :joint:

G

hello pothead :joint:
damn bro those look fantastic dude, your most difinitly doing something right...i'm sure hopeing some of the others get to going, you have a couple that i would love to see take off JUST to see what you can do with them my friend...
sweeeet ass start buddy :yoinks: :woohoo:

P.S. dream very nice cuts dude :joint:

70s_PotHead

And still growing

And still growing

Being my first E&F grow, some early observations are it dosent have the rapid growing vigor that DWC has but much better than soil. Daily maint is super easy, I add 2 mls of PH down and top of with water each morning, i'm letting the PH drift from 6.0-6.2 and temp is about 78, a bit high but its under 80 and I add 25ml of h202 each morning to keep the roots in check also.

The left side of the cab, 16 daze from when I soaked the seeds...

And this is the right side, these plants are a full week behind the left side,

I'm going to top some and some i'm not...havent decided which yet. Will change the rez this weekend and tweak the nutes then give about a week more vegg then flip :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

Gonna be a good one no doubt. Very interested in the Herijuana, I am growing Reefermans version.

:yes:

Mo

70s_PotHead

Mr. Mo said:
Gonna be a good one no doubt. Very interested in the Herijuana, I am growing Reefermans version.

:yes:

Mo

Whats going on Mr Mo good to see you :wave:
These Heri's are Motarebel's version and were gifted to my from my best girl grower Teresa :friends: I've got 3 going, I thought 1 was a mutant but it seems to have fixed it self, other than that they look great :woohoo:

XFieldofDreamsX Thanks for the kind words, stop by anytime :wave:

BabyHughie

Hey 70s I bet you right about now is when you will see growth that can start to rival DWC. They have a good root system established now, I bet they will take off!

G

70s, great show, you have a hell of a menu my man,,,,that love potions gotten the thumbs up from some buddies,,,,,all the best,,,,bd

70s_PotHead

BabyHughie said:
Hey 70s I bet you right about now is when you will see growth that can start to rival DWC. They have a good root system established now, I bet they will take off!

Oh I don't doubt there ready to take off but I dont think it will rivel DWC. My 1st bubbling bucket run was a disaster out growing my cab in less than a month :yoinks: I took clones then switched to a recerc drip bucket system and that system was much more managable, i'm like you, I constantly change things up to keep it interesting. I agree with ya fer sure on the roots system, i've always said its all in the roots, keep them happy and the rest of the plant will take care of its self :bat:

G

man things are definitly looking good over there dude. are you tryn to catch the lil ones up to the others or going for the perpetual thing??? i know youa re going to do you magical topping soon huh... man looks great not bad my friend not bad.. going to do the hydro thingie next grow.e&f multi flo style.lolo loooking great dude keep it u[p as always

70s_PotHead

What going on swerve buddy, glad to see you might have cooled things down out your way :woohoo: Yea man i'm going to go some selective topping for sure, it should get real interesting down the line with the crazy canapy i'm going to have :pointlaug

Havent shown the Robert Plant's yet so here they are, RP is suppose to be trainwreck x trainwreck, looks like a I possibly got 2 differant phenos :confused:

this one has fat indica type leaves

and longer thinner looking sativa leaves on this one

these next 2 are my Ogers, there acually some testers that my good buddy jaws made, ogers S1 X ogers S1 so hopfully we get a girl and see how they turn out.

These are from the week behind group

Hope everyones enjoying the show :lurk:

Last edited:

UNREGISTRD

70s_PotHead said:
Being my first E&F grow, some early observations are it dosent have the rapid growing vigor that DWC has but much better than soil. Daily maint is super easy, I add 2 mls of PH down and top of with water each morning, i'm letting the PH drift from 6.0-6.2 and temp is about 78, a bit high but its under 80 and I add 25ml of h202 each morning to keep the roots in check also.

LOOKING :yoinks: nice setup u got going there man! Was curiuos to what nutes you were using??
I used hydroton on my first E/F grow too and found it was very meticulous as u have found..we found that Daily maintance is not necessary with the rockwool so we switched!
anyhow with the hydroton we noticed slow growth as well until we started hitting 15min every hour with the watering and they took off like normal!
We watered 2twice at night once we figured it out and they really seemed to like that alot!
Keep up the hard work and top a couple and clone em so u can keep your strains!

70s_PotHead

yea UNREG I know what your saying about the watering times, it makes sense cause it becomes more of a DWC type grow constantly getting oxygenated nutes. I'm probley going to head that direction slowly cause I'm a more is better type of guy :moon:
thanks for stopping in :friends:

BabyHughie

70s_PotHead said:
Oh I don't doubt there ready to take off but I dont think it will rivel DWC. My 1st bubbling bucket run was a disaster out growing my cab in less than a month :yoinks: I took clones then switched to a recerc drip bucket system and that system was much more managable, i'm like you, I constantly change things up to keep it interesting. I agree with ya fer sure on the roots system, i've always said its all in the roots, keep them happy and the rest of the plant will take care of its self :bat:

Yeah I know what you mean, after 2 weeks in a bubbler my trainwrecks were 3 foot bushes!! We can still dream though. :biglaugh:

UNREGISTRD

70s_PotHead said:
how did I lose you
:confused:

70s_PotHead said:
I'm probley going to head that direction slowly cause I'm a more is better type of guy :moon:
thanks for stopping in :friends:

No idea what the last part of that means..lol..."cause IM a more is a better type of guy" :confused: what does that mean??

Latest posts

Latest posts