What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200 Grams of Dutch Passion Mazar(three diff phenos) TRIM/BUBBLE run :D

acidfire

Looks tasty! :yummy: Makes me wish I had something to put in my bags.

Did you chop that stuff up and let it completely dry on carboard before rolling it up into balls?
Ive found the higher the quality, the longer it retains moisture.
Dont want to see anyone lose hash.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
well actually i rolled em into a ball and hit em with a flame to show you it isnt green....i will thin them out into a pizza pie and let it dry over card board over night....shouold be fine...

FtW

One way to reduce the green appearance is to pull & drain the bag, then run fresh water over the bubble before scraping it, a lot of the green will wash right out.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jump: :jump: :smoke: :smoker: alright bud....nice haul!! ...looks good ..I bet your a stoned dude !! have fun, enjoy and smoke a bowl for me :wave: :wave:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
nycdfan042 said:
im flipping wasted!
Well,I should hope so :bat:

I've always wanted to try Mazar,sounds good.
Waht kinda high
For christ sake the buds look MIGHTY TASTY :yummy:
The Hash pics have my mouth wattering.

PEACE;1TT

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey nycdfan,

nice bubble run dude, i bet you are really enjoying it. haven't made any bubble for a while, really need to make some again. you know a 160 bag would do a lot for the quality of the 90. the 220 will always let some plant matter through, which is why the 190 and 160 are so useful, they catch all the bits of broken leaf etc. well worth it getting a 160 imo.

peace out :joint:

G

Very nice - congrats on what looks to be a great bubble run.

Mmmmmmmm, bubble hash. I can taste it's creamy goodness from here.

Dry and cure it well, and enjoy.

ws

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
Hey nycdfan,

nice bubble run dude, i bet you are really enjoying it. haven't made any bubble for a while, really need to make some again. you know a 160 bag would do a lot for the quality of the 90. the 220 will always let some plant matter through, which is why the 190 and 160 are so useful, they catch all the bits of broken leaf etc. well worth it getting a 160 imo.

peace out :joint:
ye ai know...i really wanna get both the 160 and 190 u baggs...makes the 120 u hash that much better...the 90 u hash is as clean as can be! it is cleaned thru the 120 u! the 120 u hash came out amazing this time!!! even with the contaminants its still melts and is modlable like putty~! the 90 u is just amazing and bubbles fantastically(wishi had the camera skill to show you, but ill tyr )...and 45 u is the meltiest one ive done so far...all of the hash is sup pliable and melty!! BEST BATCH IVE MADE IN A LONG TIME~!@! GM ever int he states you got a mate!!! mates with hash!!!

same offer ges to you mr & mrs babba! ever in my neck of the hood and you can count on a smoke out courtesy of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the hash has turned out even nicer...first had the marble appearance..now its turning ambre to brown and has a glistenin sheen to it!!!! more pics up soon!!!

I also got a bit of that mazar bud..turns out there was some god bud in the same bag that he said didnt turn out as good, so he mixed it witht he mazaR(kinda stupid , but this grower is still new. only two grows so far). The mazar came out increedible....brb with pics :yoinks:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
the hash came out great.....even if it has alil green int he 120..it still melts and gets you ripped....and it stinks....the 90u and 45 u are my ffav....one lil pin head and your soaring~! 4 hours!!!!!!!!!

heres the buds used to make the hash!!!!!!!!!!!!
100785-20-07_way_to_start_the_day.jpg

100785-20-07_my_precious_2.jpg

100785-20-07_my_precious.jpg

100785-20-07_my_precious_3.jpg

100785-20-07_precious_4.jpg

100785-20-07_hash_Fun_120_90_45_25_.jpg

100785-20-07_hash_Fun.jpg

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
oh yea inc youll love your baggs.. link me to your hash making when you do!!! your ognna love em!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
true if you had the 120 then the 90 should be pretty pure, same with the 45. although having the 190 and 160 cleaning the 120 is more thorough then just a 160. although in the end the quality differences become very small at this point.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea ^^ agreeed.... i really dont mind a little green leaf in my product...after alll we smoke ganja and thats leaf matter with trichomes...same thing.....and it tastes devine!!!! the 120 came out excellent anyways...i mixed on the lowest speed and and mixed with a wooden spatula for the last five minutes to reduce the agitation and break up of small pieces, the trim was pretty fresh so it wasnt brittle enough to break off(of course some does). Over all very happpy...got about a 1/2 Oz of semi dry bubble(all grades), i already have the owner of the trim his portion..i kept an 1/8th(half 45, half 90)

GSM!! wuts up old friend missed you lately!! glad to see you around!!!! My williams wonder ix1 is pregnant with a WWix2 incross!! ill be bagging it up and sending to seedbay along with WWix1 X island sweet skunk(they are huge plants)!! the ISS has the biggest stems ive ever seen!!! I intend to keep the MK ultra X williams wonder for myeself to stabilize and work further on! it does sound interesting(williams Ultra)

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
order any form of bubble hash making device...HOT CARGO once had a thread about home made bubble buckets...all you really need is the microfillament screen, 5 gallon buckets witht he lid(and a circle cut in them, slip the top on the bucket with a screen inbetween tightly...and woila...your good to go!!

I might make my own system as an experiment. I think ive learned the process enough and with hot cargos thread(hope its still around)...i think you can still manage to make some nice hash..i need the 160 U and the 190 U screens ! i thinkt heres a place where u can order them online...

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I don't know if its HC's old thread but I was reading a bubble bucket thread about 1.5 monts ago,so a search will bring something up.

PEACE;1TT

bluebublelove

wonderful looking run dieselfan, those buds do look pretty good. I've never smoked mazar, but it looks to have that heavy indica going on. is it a good bit skunky or moreso hashy? anyways your bubble looks bangin. enjoy it! :)

Peace, blue

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^^thanks all...ill try to get some melt pics...even tho i can never get the melt shots like i want to.....

Latest posts

Latest posts