What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strain did your single best plant of 2015 come from?

there goes edro

Veteran
In my ongoing attempt to maximize my smoking enjoyment I'm looking for ideas on future purchases. More of a indica fan but there's always room for a top quality sativa. Figured I could get a gauge of quality by growers chiming in on what pack of seeds produced your best plant of 2015. So what say you IC? Mine came from 5 seeds I popped Greenpoint seeds Lemon G x Stardawg. Great lemon taste and hits you with a nice, well rounded high.

Koondense

Veteran
Can't tell for sure yet, but I suspect Zamal Hash by Ace will be very enjoyable. Deep lemon and pine aroma with a bit of forest and spice.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2015 yielded a 3 way tie in my garden.
#1 being ECSD x C99, this gal is terp city by aroma with diesel coating the mouth & lungs.

#2 & 3 are two phenos of Berry Juice (CO Juicy Fruit x Sugar Berry) Alpha & Beta phenos.
Both are very indescribably, by me, exotic smelling & tasting. Alpha being slightly heavier on the body has some nice legs & Beta rolling around in the knoggin keeps a peep thinking n on their toes. Both have a mild comedown no nap needed.

Best plant I harvested in 2015 was a Critical Kush. Had her in a 3 gal smart pot, vegged for 28 days and cut at 9 weeks. Yielded 87 grams of tasty couch lock heaven

medicalmj

Veteran
Got a legit GG#4 clone last spring and is the best overall to date. One of, if not the top for yields ever, top 5 for smell and buzz I have grown, and super easy to trim and grow. If I had to choose just one from everything ever, this would be it...

subrovka

it was a Lemon OG from DNA. That phenotype is so intense in flavour and potent. it has that lemony hashy smell which makes your mouth watering..

2015 yielded a 3 way tie in my garden.
#1 being ECSD x C99, this gal is terp city by aroma with diesel coating the mouth & lungs.

#2 & 3 are two phenos of Berry Juice (CO Juicy Fruit x Sugar Berry) Alpha & Beta phenos.
Both are very indescribably, by me, exotic smelling & tasting. Alpha being slightly heavier on the body has some nice legs & Beta rolling around in the knoggin keeps a peep thinking n on their toes. Both have a mild comedown no nap needed.

Where can I find berry juice? Ty brother

BadRabbit

In my ongoing attempt to maximize my smoking enjoyment I'm looking for ideas on future purchases. More of a indica fan but there's always room for a top quality sativa. Figured I could get a gauge of quality by growers chiming in on what pack of seeds produced your best plant of 2015. So what say you IC? Mine came from 5 seeds I popped Greenpoint seeds Lemon G x Stardawg. Great lemon taste and hits you with a nice, well rounded high.

3 way tie between 3 archive lines .... Valley Girl, Rude Boi and Faceoff. Each pack yielded a nice keeper plant ... not high yielders, but quality bud. I think I like the flavor of the Valley Girl the most, but the Rude Boi is wicked strong and yeilds better. Running 11 Kirkwoods right now, so maybe the trend will continue for 2016.

Bubbamaniac

Mine was TK Animal Mints #3 directly from JustBlazen #Seed Junky Genetics hands down best plant for sure no doubts....

yahooman

mob x fire og/c99

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 6

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I like this thread! All kinds of killer plants! From seed I would say Karma's Karmdown(Karma's OG x Biker Kush). Real solid OG plants. The best part was multiple pheno's that had different nose's on the front end, and the classic OG funk on the backend of the smell. All of them tasted amazing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

BAKED_BEANZ

@doubletriple first pic , is stellar shot , well done on that . so hard to get the shot that does justice

for myself i,m going to have to chuck my hat in the ring for black lime reserve . there not finished yet , but at this stage i,m extremely impressed . frosty little bitches @ around 2 weeks . so think i,ve got something here . i,m whoring them out thats for sure :) there hanging out in the red light district , thats what happens :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts