What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10th Annual LEGEND's Of HASHISH

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
now thats a party i'd love to be at. should be able to make some nice 73 to share, my batches don't make more then like 6 or 7 g of the 1st run 73 bag, i'd have to mix the 120 in with it to get 10.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
10 grams is not to much, it can be collected by any serious resin aficionado that wants to enter the LEGEND's Of HASHISH Dinner & Resin Cup, we have even let 5 grams enter, but it is nice to have 10 grams so that after the judging the rest of the resin can be tried by anyone present, so they can get an idea what the winners were like.
Me, Rob, and Bubbleman do the judging with the help of a few tried and true other experts, it is a lot of smoking, but with such expert judges we home in on the best few pretty quick, and then try them all one after the other. Then the Afghani Hubble bubbles....
Last year was amazing, I hope this year will be better, as more and more people make their own dry sift, water sift, and hand rubbed resins.
Remember, if you are interested get your 10 gram sample to Me, Rob, or Bubbleman as soon as you can before the 20th, if you want Bubbleman to photograph it with micro-photography.
See you there....

-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
My dry sift does not smell like ass. It smells like the variety it comes from. Is ass smell you are talking about an artifact of transportation or is it just lousy resin? I did not notice an ass smell from any of the 17 entries in the LEGEND's Of HASHISH Resin Cup last year.
Hash is stinky? I do not know...

-SamS

why does all this hash smell like ass??? lol..

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
My dry sift does not smell like ass. It smells like the variety it comes from. Is ass smell you are talking about an artifact of transportation or is it just lousy resin? I did not notice an ass smell from any of the 17 entries in the LEGEND's Of HASHISH Resin Cup last year.
Hash is stinky? I do not know...

-SamS

LOL I was just messin with ya lol.Yeah it would be a stoner screwing up the transport.Lets hope nothing smells like ass bra,, I know you guys should have lots of fun with that contest I would :woohoo: headband 707

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow! thats some hard core judging session, 3 people testing 5g of each entry! how the hell did you guys manage that? 85g for 3 people to judge?

meltybubble

wow! thats some hard core judging session, 3 people testing 5g of each entry! how the hell did you guys manage that? 85g for 3 people to judge?

Seems like alot but not much is needed to know if its going forward or not,with 3 judges 5 grams would be the lowest amount to be fair.
Remember its not all going to be smoked by the judges,just the best and then they need to take pic's etc.
peace.

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
And it is not just 3 judges, last year it was 5 or 6.
But the real reason 5 grams is not enough is if it wins, and then lots of people at the Dinner/Cup want to try it. A 10 gram sample means almost everyone can try it after the LEGEND's Of HASHISH Resin Cup winner is announced.
BYOB & BYOR
Bring your own bong,,,
Bring your own Resin, and some to share...

-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
The secret is practice.
Yeah, and that is not even counting the Afghani Hubble Bubbles...
Some of those hold 10 grams or more of resin per bowl...

-SamS

STRANDvasker

Its smokin ur self into a trance.....never forget my first puff on one of those pipes that were mindblowing......

STRAND

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hehe, one hell of a judging session thats for sure. just boggles my mind a bit, because i'm used to treating bubble like it was gold. i prefer to do lots of small hits rather then 1 big bowl full. a nice bed of ash in the bowl so you can just put 1 hitters in allows you to get many hits from a g and each one is fresh and tasty.

makes sense that everyone will want to taste the winner.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Sounds like a very high dinner ^^

Afghani Hubble Bubble, I still have heard about them in stories, and seen' em in pictures and my dreams.... couple of gs a puff. eEEE...

Now I have to get an expertise in making real hash... though smoking it is a lot of fun that is for sure !

Props to Sam, Robert, and Bubbleman for the organization...

74G

Excellent i've been to legends twice (thks to Bubbleman) and can't wait to participate to that one... if possible...
Thks Sam, Rob and Bubbleman... .. .

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wont b there, but im tuning into this thread for info on it, any other place to follow this?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
LEGEND's Of HASHISH X....

See you soon....
-SamS

Attachments

• IMG.pdf
    127.4 KB · Views: 20

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran

Here we go again...
This year we will have a few T-shirts available at the event.

-SamS

Attachments

• IMG10th.jpg
    IMG10th.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 15