What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

160 micron really trash??

mtbazz

Using a bubble now machine with the white bag, 220, 160, 120, 73, 25 u bags.

Ive always thrown the 220 and 160 away...but i just now did a run where the 160 actually looks decent, somewhat hash like and not too green...

does anyone here use this for anything (edibiles?), or is this really just trash no matter what it looks like.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
You my friend are throwing away your cooking grade hash! Look under a microscope and see what your 160u holds, if interested. I personally would dissolve the 160u in warm ethanol, filter. and purge ethanol. Now decarboxylate the oil at 250F for 27 minutes. After decarboxylation and the oil is warm still, I mix an equal amount organic coconut oil to hash oil. (7g's of oil /7g's of coconut oil). After the coconut oil and hash oil has become a homogeneous mixture you can start filling your capsules.
Now I use an oral syringe to fill "0"capsules. These capsules weigh .1 empty so I fill them till they weigh .5 containing .2 of decarboxylated oil per capsule. Now this might be a bit strong for you or not strong enough, I dont know you'll have to decide that. But I usually eat about 4 of these a day when I got em. Recently I gave my lungs their first break in 4 years of all day consumption, these capsules made it all possible. I lasted roughly two weeks using these caps and saw great improvement in lung function.
Keep the capsules refrigerated.
:tiphat:

L

LouDog420

220 for topicals

160 and 25 for oil/medible

120 for joints/mixing

73 for the melty, melt

And coconut oil kicks ass :D

Kushed_

I have made some very high quality out of Bubba Kush from 160 all the way down to 73. You just have to keep the plant matter out.

Kushed_

Here is some Bubba Kush 160 screen. If you magnify you can see a FEW contaniments. This melts.

Attachments

• DSC_0281.jpg
    DSC_0281.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 12

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your microscope is your friend, when it comes to deciding what is worthwhile and what isn't.

As has already been noted, the 160 micron cut usually has some of the prime trichomes in it.

Two prime 100 micron mature heads stuck together, for instance, might not pass a 160 mesh.