What's new

Star Crash 2018

~star~crash~

there's a brand new strain set for release ... i need this ...

there's a brand new strain set for release ... i need this ...

& i'm trying to get the seeds ... one hundred of them ...this is the info i got from the illustrious MR B. :smoker:>>>>>>>

About the Sour Critical:
Genetic lineage: (Maroc x Grapefruit) x (Auto NL x Auto NL x Auto Critical)
Height : Indoor: 80-140 cm | Outdoor: 100-250 cm

Yield : Indoor: 300-450 g/m² | Outdoor: 180-250 g/plant

The Critical Sour can be considered the next generation of hybrids from Female Seeds. Our goal was to create a very early maturing outdoor strain. Let's say that depending on your region you can finish as early as the beginning of September!
Basically is a Maroc x Grapefruit mother crossed with an inbred Auto NL x Auto NL x Auto Critical father to speed up flowering. Indica-dominant strain.
Trust me, is easy to grow and to handle. Another important detail...the Critical Sour stays shorter than any of our other outdoor strains.

This variety is not too smelly so perfect for stealth growing and it is mould resistant.
About the buds...well normally quite dense but they grow long and quite slender.

The taste is lovely, is a mix of different elements. I would say fruity, earthy and spicy. You can find the pineapple pheno of the Grapefruit and the spicy/earthy hint is thanks to the Maroc and the Auto NL genes.

The high is the result of another interesting mix. It can be described as an almost instant body-high and it combines the strength and couch-locking effect of the NL and Critical with the more tender and subtle high of the Maroc and Grapefruit.
Last but not least, one in thirty plants can autoflower.

~star~crash~

were talking about generating 100 females so it means be careful and look for the possible automatic while i'm growing...not a big deal as far as i'm concerned ... this will be only one segment of the 2018 star crash crop ..i've got tons of genetics lined up

~star~crash~

picture.php

~star~crash~

I like having the plants free standing and not connected to each other

I like having the plants free standing and not connected to each other

it's good because U can move them about as need for general maintenance (and tweaking the canopy) if ur under the canopy looking up U can maximize the space by seeing where the light is penetrating and adjust the container ever so slightly for maximum exposure ...plus just turning the pots 180 degrees every few days lets different angles of light hit the plants ..

~star~crash~

just added another fan in the room for floor height air circulation ...this will help the environment to get it just a bit more balanced

~star~crash~

there is a resident ICMAG individual (troll for lack of better word) who pops up frequently ...usually in fish-sticks but sometimes attacks aspen, now sometimes makes an appearance in mine and other threads...i actually feel bad for the person, obviously a very disturbed individual ... good thing as soon as the individual is reported he gets removed by the mods and the post's get deleted ... that is exactly what is going on it's been happening for a long time ... the only course of action is to completely ignore

Latest posts

Latest posts