What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: pretty warm today,just under 70...oh cruel cruel winter!
that was almost like working today...laundry,groceries,and errands...just got done in veg/led room...starving,haven't eaten yet today....still have main flower to deal with then an early night so i can get up at 5am and spend 5-6 hours on a bike

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Have a great ride, Unc!
We just got the first inch or so of snow since it all melted in the rain again. Weird winter, we usually have a few feet by now.
Gotta top dress today, and a few up- pots. I'm building a replacement army of mothers and the mixing large volume of media required. Super low on perlite, and locally they've jacked up the price, so the internet wins:( I've got to get that ordered before the clones outgrow the pots I'm about to put them into today. It'll be close....
I've been struggling a bit with the temps and rH being all over the board lately. Watering has been a little touch and go, and all plants want something a bit different and have become diva-like. I'm hoping for some colder temps outside so I can keep it drier in here with the wood stove and no dehu. Does anyone here put stock in VPD? Seems like the ~50% rH mark has always been good to me, with the least amount of hiccups. I'm also "looking forward" to a thorough cleaning when I replace the mothers, currently it's pretty jungle-like. The worms won't mind the extra food, though;)
Have a nice morning, fellas!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the ride in a bit after coffee...i wonder how many people will show up for a long ass bike ride this chilly morning...and i wonder how many will complete the entire 100 mile route...i won't be one of them! 100k is what i'm shooting for...hoping to get done in 5 hours...who knows with stops to eat and puff up though...the nice thing is it's an easy route to bail from...by the time we get back to the river most of that section is 10 miles or less from home...and flat...
gonna be tough to dress right...chilly start,then getting up to around 60...gonna be ditching layers for sure...

Akss

Been in the jar not very long humidity still slowly rising but I had to get in there... Been a while since I've had some of this in a jar...Her grape skunky terps from the super skunk came through pretty loud under the led... Ak x super skunk...
IMG_20230107_120825180_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230107_121412115_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:i'm back...only rode 50 miles...after a cold cloudy morning the sun finally came out but there was a pretty stout and chilly headwind so i said fuck it and just rode home...

pretty good crowd,easily 30 people showed up...
not even that crushed from the ride,had plenty of leg left,just got tired of battling the wind...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:second morning campers...nothing like a bunch of food and a nap after a ride to help recover...should be ready to ride again tomorrow!

Latest posts

Latest posts