What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Automatic trimmer for small personal medical garden

Im so sick of trimming by hand I'm thinking about a Small automatic trimmer. I really don't know much about them' I want to make sure the trim is usable for water hash afterward . The trim job has to be good, can someone reccomend a automatic trimmer that does not break my wallet and works well

Thank you

Faint

Desert Hydro

Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=245587

my review of a 145$ trimmer i got off ebay. the biggest complaint i hear about trimmers is they take some of the smell away when they roll the buds around. i havent noticed it as of yet . if its for personal you will LOVE it. i did two good sized plants in about 20 min my first time using it. any trich you may or may not knock off will go into the trim pile which im sure you will be making into edibles anyways. as long as its built well and lasts me i will be one happy camper

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=245587

my review of a 145$ trimmer i got off ebay. the biggest complaint i hear about trimmers is they take some of the smell away when they roll the buds around. i havent noticed it as of yet . if its for personal you will LOVE it. i did two good sized plants in about 20 min my first time using it. any trich you may or may not knock off will go into the trim pile which im sure you will be making into edibles anyways. as long as its built well and lasts me i will be one happy camper

Thanks for reply, it's a huge help, do you know what it was called on eBay ? Also is the trim good for hash or crushed up and only good for edibles ?

Thanks

Faint

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i made dry ice hash with mine and it worked well. its good for anything. its not ground to a pulp or nothing but it resembles grass that got hit with the weed wacker because its the same concept almost lol.

not sure of the exact name but if you search for either leaf trimmer or bud leaf trimmer i believe its 143.99 free shipping and it has a clear top so you know when to stop spinning which i love

i made dry ice hash with mine and it worked well. its good for anything. its not ground to a pulp or nothing but it resembles grass that got hit with the weed wacker because its the same concept almost lol.

not sure of the exact name but if you search for either leaf trimmer or bud leaf trimmer i believe its 143.99 free shipping and it has a clear top so you know when to stop spinning which i love

Thanks so much for the info, water hash is very important to me ,it's for pain relief, this is why I asked that question on the trim quality, thanks to your reply I'm going to buy one . It will be nice not to spend 10 hours per plant...I hate trimming by hand..it sucks

Faint

Latest posts

Latest posts