You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Fulvic Acid

Thread Title Search
-
Fulvic Acid Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2013, 08:46 AM #1
analogcricket

analogcricket will become famous soon enoughanalogcricket will become famous soon enough
Fulvic Acid

Whats your favorite brand and why? I notice a wide range of percentages on various nutrient companies.

Been using mad farms N.U.T.S... Some times its clear sometimes its transparent brown.

I was wondering what color fulvic acid usually is? I once heard fulvic acid was only clear.
analogcricket is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2013, 08:58 AM #2
Muah12

Muah12 is on a distinguished road
i use fulvex from Optimum Hydroponix love it, but i believe they dont market this product anymore due to laws in California I believe. pretty sure your not allowed to call it fulvic acid on account of the process of making it is not environmentally friendly?!? (dont Quote) but i foliar feed it if neccesary and its usually not so it lasts a long time.
Muah12 is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2013, 09:00 AM #3
Muah12

Muah12 is on a distinguished road
sorry for the double post but yeah mine is a very thin transparent brown color like a carmel but thin like water. hope that helps
Muah12 is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2013, 09:10 AM #4
guerilllataktic

guerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the rough
check out kelp4less.com very simple to use raw ingrediants i use them on my outdoor garden ,their humic and fulvic is great, they also have what they call extreme blend that has humic,fulvic, and amino acids in a 100% water soluable powder that you can add to a gallon of water and make concentrate ,,and the fucking work killer!!!
guerilllataktic is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2013, 02:33 AM #5
sensiman

sensiman is on a distinguished road
Hey Analog my favorite is Fulvic Acid is Diamond Nectar by General Hydrponic. I like it because I see result hours after spraying my plants with it

Fulvic acid has a goldish color thats why some company label their Fulvic Acid products GOLD and their Humic Acid BLACK.

Transparent brown its ok but clear like water I don't know.
sensiman is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2013, 03:08 AM #6
jjenkins

jjenkins is on a distinguished road
BioAg Ful-Power --- it's cold-microbial creation and chelating ability.....
jjenkins is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:47 AM #7
Maina

Maina is a glorious beacon of lightMaina is a glorious beacon of lightMaina is a glorious beacon of lightMaina is a glorious beacon of lightMaina is a glorious beacon of lightMaina is a glorious beacon of lightMaina is a glorious beacon of lightMaina is a glorious beacon of lightMaina is a glorious beacon of lightMaina is a glorious beacon of lightMaina is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjenkins View Post
BioAg Ful-Power --- it's cold-microbial creation and chelating ability.....
This is the best hands down .
Maina is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:59 AM #8
OptionDork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muah12 View Post
i use fulvex from Optimum Hydroponix love it, but i believe they dont market this product anymore due to laws in California I believe. pretty sure your not allowed to call it fulvic acid on account of the process of making it is not environmentally friendly?!? (dont Quote) but i foliar feed it if neccesary and its usually not so it lasts a long time.
Cali Ag Dept does not recognize fulvic acid as a unique compound and considered in the family of humic acids for starters. This is in part because there is currently no method that can differentiate between fulvic and humic acid. Secondly there is no approved AOAC (Association Of Analytical Communities) method for analyzing fulvic acid so no label claims can be made for its content. That will change soon though as a group is in the process of having a method approved/accepted. Environmentally friendly/unfriendly has nothing to do with it.

Quote:
sorry for the double post but yeah mine is a very thin transparent brown color like a carmel but thin like water. hope that helps
A quality fulvic acid product should be gold in color and not brown. BioAg's is the best. Brown indicates humic acid which does not mean there is no fulvic acid present.

Typical acid/alkaline extraction methods denature humic/fulvic acids. As others have said BioAg uses a cold bacterial fermentation for their Ful-Power Humic product. They call it a humic product because of labeling laws yet it is a fulvic product.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:09 AM #9
vonforne

Bioag- Ful-Power.

I have used many and this is by far a superior product.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:17 AM #10
Mister_D

Mister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to behold
Another for bioag ful-power Their ful-humix is awesome also, if you recycle your media .

D's Vertical Redemption (Completed)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....57#post4840157

D's Gone Hunting (In limbo)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post5941311

Cannafornia Seeds Caliente Kong & Alaskan Thunder Kong Test Thread (Completed)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....15#post6280215

D's DIY Automated Vertical Feed and Drain System
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....90#post6323290

""Get It Fucking Done. It’s the truth, it’s the one thing you learn real fast in life is that nobody gives a fucking shit about excuses and the sooner you learn that nobody really gives a fuck about you, that you need to get off your ass and make shit happen then the better off everyone will be""". - Zakk Wylde
Mister_D is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.