What's new

regrowing flower plant

S

sillyhead123

how many times can this be done? Say I have a micro grow plant in a 16oz cup, I harvest it in 10 weeks. I then reveg the plant leaving the bottom node after harvest. Can this be done over and over again every 10 weeks? Of course there will be a reveg period of 3-5 weeks. So harvest every 13-15 weeks?

I only need 4oz a year....this would get me there if I can harvest 1oz every grow. I mean If i take clones it will take 3-5 weeks to get them to root and veg, so this way could be quicker for a micro grow?

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I am curious about the same only with four month old plants over four feet tall. Does revegging work with these? Every now and again I harvest a seed plant that I regret not having cloned, but who knew?

I will be watching this thread with sillyhead123 to learn of other's experiences.

budsnblunts

Veteran
I've re veged a few plants about three to four times.. I have had a hard time keeping them healthy after that but I think it is just because I get a touch lazy.. I usually root trim them as soon as I see new re growth (can take a couple of months sometimes so be patient. ). Then I repot them into new medium. I have seen re veg on little and big plants as well. Leaving the lowest stuff to re veg is key as it is usually less into flowering then the rest. Good luck hope this helps.