What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rp's Sour kush?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
It's definitely a beefy little hardass. Big thick stem and branches that seem like they will be able to support their own weight as needed. It keeps wanting to spit out little larf sites and sucker branches I feel like. I just took cuttings off of it and cleaned it up. The following is what I heard back from Black Dog LED whom I sourced the cut from.

I'll take her as long as I can but I'd imagine I'm going to be really sick of pulling tarp after 9-10 weeks.

Could always stagger a dep, so that at the end of it's cycle the natural daylight hours are in the "flower zone" . I wanted to do that with a Hawaiian Snow plant I had 3 years ago, but it got too big(12 ft.) .

Here's the Sour Kush I found from seed. Nice plant, reeks like the classic "OG smell" with some fuel mixed in. Last run with her. She's good and all, I just have so much stuff I need to work thru, gotta get rid of some of my mothers(reads: I wish I had a large barn) .

picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
ph patrol,, I've seen a few nanners in the sour kush gear, but thats from the diesel in in..
all the og dominant plants are stable as a rock.. diesel doms are more tricky, can hermie easily with the slightest stress.. the pheno i kept does throw late nanners after week 10. but its still worth keeping around,, its that good.. anyhow,, peace

Thanks for the feedback.I have a studly GGG aloha Grape stomper that I'm crossing to the SK.
Seems like it might be a good match.:)

I will keep an eye out for herm issues.

ph:tiphat:

Lil update at you guys..got the SourKush seeds dropped and waiting for them ta pop..all the seeds looked pretty nice,hoping for a winner guys!!! Shoot that luck over ta me!!

Attachments

• IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0024.jpg
    IMAG0024.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11

F. Dupp

Veteran
Reading this thread caused me to head over to the 'Tude and pick up two packs of these. It was perfect timing as they have a DNA/RP promo and their monthly promo going on. I just scored a ton of free shit. If your looking to grab a pack of these, pick them up now.

UFO #1 Reserva Privada Tangie x2
UFO #2 Emerald Triangle Seeds Royal Purple Kush x2
UFO #3 Emerald Triangle Seeds Sour Lemon OG x2
UFO #4 World of Seeds Landraces Columbian Gold x2
UFO #5 Elemental Seeds Mango Tango x2

Plus the July promo-
Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream fem x1
Barneys Farm Seeds Cookies Kush fem x1
Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice fem x1
Dinafem Seeds White Widow AUTO fem x1
Paradise Seeds Dutch Kush fem x1
Emerald Triangle Seeds G13 X Blueberry Headband fem x1

And the DNA/ Reserva Privada Promo-
DNA Genetics Seeds 24K Gold AKA Kosher Tangie fem x4

T

Timm

Running these at the moment I came across 3 different phenos

1. Shorter huge leafs looks more kushy shorter and indica dominant. (threw these two away as they are not what i desire)

2. Fast vegger, uncontrollably stretchy 3-4x, largest bud structure, responds very well to topping and supercropping

3. More manageable stretch, prefers to grow up rather than bushy, best smelling and most resinous of the lot. Also looks to be the fastest finisher.

One plant of pheno3 seems to have thrown a few nanners at week 4.5. Whoever said these like a low ppm is correct. I will run pheno 2 and 3 again and narrow them down to my favourite one.

A

Ashin Kusher

Great thread!
The SK/HB is one tasty and potent strain for sure, some really nice examples in this thread. Props! One thing I don't think anybody mention in here is that the SK/HB can be a great extract plant. she can produce some really decent returns:woohoo:

I observed at least 3 phenos in the seeds I grew out, here's my keeper again

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers!

Genes

Wow Roach, that looks stunning. I had my eye on the SK for a while but I think you just sealed the deal.

catalyte

Veteran
Ashin' Kusher- thanks for posting!

great keeper ya got. i like the structure. Looks like a good yielder too..

Happy Times

Great thread!
The SK/HB is one tasty and potent strain for sure, some really nice examples in this thread. Props! One thing I don't think anybody mention in here is that the SK/HB can be a great extract plant. she can produce some really decent returns:woohoo:

View Image

View Image

Cheers!

Nice! Looks like some Ez trimming taboot

LostTribe

Premium user
Great thread!

View Image

View Image

Cheers!

That looks a lot like my Sour OG from Cali Connect which I have taken to F3 recently and about to test some out soon. All are super nice not a bad one popped at all yet. Seems even better since I made f2's way back when they first came out. The CC is made with AJ's though and the SFV! Love it!

LostTribe

Premium user
Here's a pic of the new F3's AJ's x SFV OG 1 week after transplant from soil to hydroton. They are perking up!

picture.php

95 % keepers in the F2's. Male was throwing standing tall lemon pledge trichomes at 3 weeks of 12/12....never had that before hoping for an improvement on the F2's!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's a pic of the new F3's AJ's x SFV OG 1 week after transplant from soil to hydroton. They are perking up!

View Image

95 % keepers in the F2's. Male was throwing standing tall lemon pledge trichomes at 3 weeks of 12/12....never had that before hoping for an improvement on the F2's!

Do you still have that male?

slipdefeu

hey!

Sour Kush 6 weeks flowering, i'll let her go 10 even if she's ok before that

:tiphat:

slip

Attachments

• P1010334.jpg
    P1010334.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 13
  • P1010337.jpg
    P1010337.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010336.jpg
    P1010336.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 9
  • P1010335.jpg
    P1010335.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 10

EastCoast710

iuno if they used the same cuit for SOUR AK. but I had a pheno that was straight up ECSD with a hint of ak.. but man did it yield well and was potent as hell

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Posted this pic of her in another thread but might as well post it again here

picture.php

I'll try to get some shots at harvest if i remember. She usually has some yellow and reds in the fans by then.

LostTribe

Premium user
Posted this pic of her in another thread but might as well post it again here

View Image

I'll try to get some shots at harvest if i remember. She usually has some yellow and reds in the fans by then.

What D did they use on this? What terpenes are you getting off of this one? Looks nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts