What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rp's Sour kush?

Cameltom

Not all RP gear is strait fire... there Sour Kush (headband) and Kosher Kush are both Fire... did not like the silver kush i cant remember the other strain.

A

acridlab

Not all RP gear is strait fire... there Sour Kush (headband) and Kosher Kush are both Fire... did not like the silver kush i cant remember the other strain.

yeah, i agree,, i didnt like theyre sharksbreath or whatever it was, or sleestack, either.. i do know that, l.a con, og, og18, sour k, cannalope k, lemon skunk, n yes kosher, are very nice.tho,, n hearing good stuff about the tangie also..

Pbud

Thats the cut Swerve uses and his Sour Diesel isnt very good.

The RP Sour Kush has couple different phenos. The best one Ive found is exactly what you would expect from the name and genetics, shes Sour and OG kush flavored with a good potency. The taller stretchier phenos are the better ones. The short squat ones have a trashy smell on some. Theres some that have a Sour Apple smell and taste but i prefer the fuely sour og kush pheno the best.

His cut is the sour d. It was AJ room that produced THE SOUR D. And it is VERY GOOD! I've smoked RP sour d and it doesn't come close to AJ cut.

A

acridlab

Well, just shows that all these seeds have variance, big time..I smoked cc diesel a few times, not even close to any sour d I've smoked, lol.. and I lived in NYC in the 90's, feel I can make a decent judgment on the real diesels,, same can be said about reserves sour d,, it's good but not all that,, for some reason the sour kush has the bomb diesel phenos,,way better than docs, n cc. Shit, even better than rez ibl's that I've tried..maybe u just caught a nasty pheno as did I,, ??

Pro Headies

Veteran
His cut is the sour d. It was AJ room that produced THE SOUR D. And it is VERY GOOD! I've smoked RP sour d and it doesn't come close to AJ cut.

Im not talking about the AJ cut im talking about the plants you get from Cali Connections Sour Diesel. I believe RP uses Original Diesel as there Sour D, just a hunch though.

A

acridlab

Here's some other photos for reference.
The diesel leaner,, would love to c some of ur guys sour, I still have more seeds to pop and I like checking out other people's phenos as I grow:)

Attachments

• IMG_20130306_204853_0-1.jpg
    IMG_20130306_204853_0-1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20121221_201851_0.jpg
    IMG_20121221_201851_0.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20121211_205124_0.jpg
    IMG_20121211_205124_0.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20130306_204830_0.jpg
    IMG_20130306_204830_0.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20130625_004001_0.jpg
    IMG_20130625_004001_0.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 11

Cameltom

yeah, i agree,, i didnt like theyre sharksbreath or whatever it was, or sleestack, either.. i do know that, l.a con, og, og18, sour k, cannalope k, lemon skunk, n yes kosher, are very nice.tho,, n hearing good stuff about the tangie also..
now that you mention it, the other strain i didnt like was stacked kush... sleestack x og kush = YACK or stacked kush

Cameltom

Here's some other photos for reference.
The diesel leaner,, would love to c some of ur guys sour, I still have more seeds to pop and I like checking out other people's phenos as I grow:)
do you know what day flower they are at... i have some headband in my tent that are on day 35. and it looks like they have another 35 days lol

A

acridlab

do you know what day flower they are at... i have some headband in my tent that are on day 35. and it looks like they have another 35 days lol

the last few photos in the tent are around day 45-50,, i always let the pheno i have go a full 70 days. it doesnt even start bulking up til weeks 6-7, and then really swells up in wk 8, finishes off end of 9,, beginning of 10..

A

acridlab

Trying to bump this thread,, anybody else have any input/photos??
All I can say is, I haven't tested my cut, don't really believe in that,, but this stuff is potent!
In the last 3 months, I've known of two grown men, "seasoned smokers", that straight up fished out, smoking blunts of this sour!! All in all, people can believe what they believe, this shit is killing most clone only og s n diesels in michigan..

Pro Headies

Veteran
Here is a quick pic under the sodiums, sorry. Shes got the look, the smell, and the potency you would expect from Diesel x OG. Smells and taste like sour fuel and gets you high without to much stone. Shes a keeper for sure.

Attachments

• 100_1069.jpg
    100_1069.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 13
A

acridlab

that looks really nice p.h,, looks like a perfect blend, can i ask what year you purchased seed, "if u got it from seed",, and if so,, fem or reg?

RonSmooth

Veteran
I have 4 flowering right now. The "oldest" is about 4 weeks in. Hope to find a decent cut out of these 4.

Did anyone else's SK develop thin, twisted new growth during the first week or two of flowering?

AbeFroman

I have grown two in the past from seed and they both were both my wifes favorite meds to date and the first was the strongest plan I ever grew. I just popped a couple a week ago in hopes of keeping up tradition.

I never noticed any twisting going on Ron.

KushTrees

nice pics everyone.. I have popped a couple fem packs of the sour kush and there is definitely no shortage of dank in those packs. I'm usually not impressed with kush/diesel seeds when comparing them with the clone only versions, but the sour kush is flame. I noticed in my packs there were 2 main pheno's - one more sour leaning in smell/flavor/structure and the other more OG, but like a sturdy OG thats not as viney and with more vigor.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
picked up some supposed sour kush and found 2 beautiful seeds in it! shit is dank but don't know anything about it.

RonSmooth

Veteran
Just had to chop one of 4 SK. Full on male flowers all over the place. Hopefully, the others will be alright.