So many strains, so little time.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Recieved my order from Herbies.
6x fem Tangie
5x fem Neville's Haze
10x reg Afghani
5x fem Super Lemon Haze - (Gifted by a gracious member)

I'm also working with GG#4.

The Tangie beans are super tiny. Hope they pop.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ill be kicking off the germination party here shortly!
C U Soon :tiphat:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Nice subbed!

Small beans don't mean nothing. My Cindy99 x blueberry headband seeds I made are tiny smallest seeds I have ever seen and they pop just fine.

That title is the truth. I think after this run of clone onlys I am gonna narrow down to the dankest of the dank toss the rest and keep the best. I'll then most likely keep the cuts on ice and just pop beans.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hey Mikey.
Ya....I figure beans size has to do with the size of the calyxs'.
They are dark so they are mature.
Cant wait to pop some Tangie.
I have sooooo many X's I want to make. I need to put together a couple large tents with some great pollin filters, so none escapes, just for my breeding projects.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Your gonna like the SLH. I grew it for almost 5 years. Lost the original mother I had. It was the first seed I popped of SLH and it was a super greasy 50/50 pheno that smelled like straight up lemons with haze sharpness/spicyness in the backround. It made super fat nugs and could be picked at 8 weeks with co2 and running it hydro. The high was awesome and mostly a head high/face sweating rush. Lasted for hours and hours. That was from the very first seed I popped out of a 10 pack. I have popped several more seeds since then and a friend popped a couple from the pack, and nothing has been found that comes close to that first seed.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Sometimes it just takes one fem bean to find the "one". That's why I think from now on I'll be mainly creating fem beans.

Even though I just found a killer male out of my cindy99 x bb headband. This male has the most double serrations I have ever saw on a plant this plant was also the last plant to show sex. He will be making his appearance shortly to the forums he is awesome.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Sometimes it just takes one fem bean to find the "one". That's why I think from now on I'll be mainly creating fem beans.

Even though I just found a killer male out of my cindy99 x bb headband. This male has the most double serrations I have ever saw on a plant this plant was also the last plant to show sex. He will be making his appearance shortly to the forums he is awesome.

Sounds cool, I wanna see those pics for sure. I had a critical cure from barney's that had leaves like that, it looked so much different than any of the other 40+strains I had going at the time.
Speaking of males.....I have some GG#4 and Forum Cookies x Stawberry Dogshit plants that I'm sure are males. Pics of those will most likely be up in my whorehouse thread tomorrow.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
That was from the very first seed I popped out of a 10 pack. I have popped several more seeds since then and a friend popped a couple from the pack, and nothing has been found that comes close to that first seed.

Thats not too encouraging. Maybe I should get a few more packs since I only have 5 seeds. After years and years of the Greenhouse making these seeds, I figured they would be more stable by now. Hopefully I get lucky and find the "1" out of this 5 pack.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
The other seed plants of the SLH were good....just not to my liking compared to the first seed. The males I spoke of are GG#4 x Strawberry Dogshit and Forum cookies x Strawberry dogshit. I could make the cross you listed with a little bit of time though

JointOperation

from what ive read.. and from the few packs ihave ran of ghs.. i noticed lots of phenos.. almost made me wonder if they were doing some sort of feminizing with open pollination with multiple pollen donors..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im sure thats what they do. I believe thats the best way to keep the gene pool diverse and fresh with dif pheno expressions. That way the gene pool isnt lack luster.

dannykarey

Nice man.......great line up!!

I just got some Tangie as well.............Mine are pretty tiny, heard they do well OD's?

Looking forward to the show!

Danny

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ill be getting this party started any day now with the fem Tangie, fem Super Lemon Haze, and reg Afghani seeds, going into paper towels to pop tails.
Ill be rooting cuts of GG#4 as well.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
So far got:
4x fem Tangie
4x fem SuperLemonHaze
4x reg Afghani
4x reg Chemical Blues
....................in dirt.
Hoping for 12 females total, to put under either 2x, or 3x - 600w lamps to flower.

1 Tangie is def not gonna make it. It came up then went limp.
Another almost did the same thing but seems its coming around.
The other 2 fem's are doing great.

Getting both the reg Afghani and the reg Chem Blues to come up having a 50%/50% male/female ratio would be dumb luck. You know how that goes. But thats the plant count Im hoping for. 12x.

EDIT:::::
Today....1-30-2015 ..... Put 1 Dinafem Diesel into a paper towel as well to hopefully check it out.

Ill take pics tonight of the new sprouts peeking their heads above soil.
First one out was a Tangie.