What's new

SOFA KING StOnEy gettin off the couch back

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Im Sofa King out.....
Security issues have to shutdown. Not how i wanted to end the thread but here is last batch of shatter....
No worries ill be back with a new thread soon.....

N one of my fav scenes from all time sums shit up perfectly. ..

Attachments

• CAM00310.jpg
    CAM00310.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 9
  • I'll be back - Terminator.jpg
    I'll be back - Terminator.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 15

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn that sucks Stoney sorry to hear that brother. I am sure you will be back bigger next time. Stay safe brotha and hopefully you get up and running again shortly.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yes staying safe is the key, much vibes brother Stoney we are waiting for you to come back very soon...

Peace

Grizz

Veteran
he aint going no where, we got his back, he is just another homeless person now.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See ya on the flip side Stoney, brother. Looking forward to the next rendition. Good vibes your way.

dank.Frank

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Not really times to jk... no busts... all precautionary. ...
"Dont let yaself get to attached to anything u cant walk away from when ya feel heat comin from around the corner"

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Not really times to jk... no busts... all precautionary. ...
"Dont let yaself get to attached to anything u cant walk away from when ya feel heat comin from around the corner"
Been there done that, glad ya saw it coming b4 it was to late. To bigger an better things.:tiphat:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First off fuck the white....lol
Idk uw is different all together. .. she has a spicy pepper hints under a leather purse full of make-up soapy kinda smell... go smell ur wifes purse its very similar. .. her high may not be the highest thc % idk never seen her tested but she imo has great overall effect.. i was sittin on the cross bronx in traffic for 3+hrs moved 20ft with a 10pk in my back seat i was cursin flipping out n i broke my rule bout smokin in the car workin... next thing i know 3tokes in i found myself laughing hysterically at a lady havin her own fit in traffic next to me... at that moment i fell in love with her but everyone's different. She was all over newark nj under the name stewie griffin or stewie G.... i hate the effects the ssh cut has on me n the whole world luvs her... so its up to u to decide what u like....
The bubba i bet its pre98 taken a full 75+ days... she gets so much better... so many take her 8/9/10wks she looks tits but the extra 2wks makes her as onelove said not comparable to 99% of bubba...

I have the white in my garage room right now. Can tell you she is frosty but fuck that shit. She doesn't smell like much and she is xtremley susceptible to powdery mildew. The GDP right next to it has none. Our other rooms have none. But if one pm spore floats inside premadonna the white loses her shit and gets infected. Imma take a sadistic pleasure in killing those hookers. They take so much maintenance. I need to just run the lvpk in tha room.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubba master pure la lvpk if grown to just cashcrop n taken at or before 8 wks are all almost identical n could get mixed together ,... the uniqueness n great qualities come out after day 60 n start to peak at 70... lvpk is the perfect example she aint all that until wk 9 she gets a grape red wine bitter smell that becomes intense by 70... not alot of ppl take her long enough cuz she looks so done much earlier...

I agree. I always take the lvpk and lw at least 9 weeks, but 10 is ideal in my opinion. She gets coffee and purple flower smelling which then gets really skunky after a few months cure

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
better safe than sorry.

Till next time SToney!

Good vibes, great health, green blessings and much love to you and yours!

nice wax

onavelzy

Veteran
well, sorry to see it had to end but that was a hell of a course in high end cannabis. Thanks for showing all those strains, tools of the trade, etc hopefully the panama didn't have to get taken down. look forward to even more pics, lineage, and stories if things settle for you. Take care.
Ona

Latest posts

Latest posts