What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hillbillys winter play

fivethreeoh

That you playin in the sandbox? what year?

no its my pops i was drunk that night on another website accidentally posted the wrong shit my bad.. whats up hb i been busy bro finally got some time to look in on my mentor and thanks for all the answers on my indoor brother..

HillBilly1

Veteran
no its my pops i was drunk that night on another website accidentally posted the wrong shit my bad.. whats up hb i been busy bro finally got some time to look in on my mentor and thanks for all the answers on my indoor brother..
Hey man, Thanks for popping in.. I have been trying to update pics for 2 days, this damn MAC needs a BIGGER hammer cause it aint workin for shit LOL you want that post gone???

fivethreeoh

Hey man, Thanks for popping in.. I have been trying to update pics for 2 days, this damn MAC needs a BIGGER hammer cause it aint workin for shit LOL you want that post gone???

you probly cant upload cuz ur so f'n deep in the hills shit i can barely remember how to get to ur pad and i dont remember how i got back home hahaha .. big respects doggy the crosses are doing well i will make some damn fine flowers as always but one thing i need homes is more auto beans for spring my breeder capabilities suck..

HillBilly1

Veteran
Moms getting ready for more cuts and babies getting ready to take off

Attachments

• IMG_3136.jpg
    IMG_3136.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 20

BILLHILLY

What up buddy, I found ya, I can track in the woods and on line ba hahahahaha
Got some new pics I took last night of my NBXNB and the skunk babies mwoohahahahah

HillBilly1

Veteran
Fuck they look healthy for all organic grow:laughing: Just kiddin man.. . . .about organic, Dont get ur nuts in a knot.
If your trying to hurt my feelers your going to have to step up your game EH.. So go hug a tree or wipe your ass with a rock...