What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World Cup 2018

superx

Veteran
Belgium are raining the balls in to the Japanese box, they are a team with some excellent individuals among them..

Can the Japanese hold on ? or will they retreat and come up with a plan B ?

B

Bird~friend

Go Japan!
Luv you technotronic

Belgium are raining the balls in to the Japanese box, they are a team with some excellent individuals among them..

Can the Japanese hold on ? or will they retreat and come up with a plan B ?

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
England could of been playing Japan had they of beating Belgium, i could see them struggling against this pretty much ordinary side, they do seem well Organized at the back...

Japanese Techno ya say? To much bling and zing... Give me some German techno, "its roots"

superx

Veteran
Two great finishes from Japan have left Belgium shell shocked lol

Will Belgium come back? what a ferking shocker if not.... Good job it was not England playing them.

superx

Veteran
Belgium have clinched it, rite at the death they have shattered Japanese hearts....
"with virtually the last kick of the game"

Japanese people can be proud of there team.....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes the Belgium - Japan game was rather special.

The Japanese were the underdogs but shined with the first 2 goals within 5 minutes early in the 2nd half......then the Belgian team stormed back with 2 nice goals and got a 3rd with the last kick of the match.

Well done Eden Hazard and team.

B

Bird~friend

Belgium have clinched it, rite at the death they have shattered Japanese hearts....
"with virtually the last kick of the game"

Japanese people can be proud of there team.....

YeH.They Are Improving all the time ... " Belgium woke up in the 2nd half "

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Belgium was awake and in control most of the game. Mid game they had a lapse and Japan capitalized. Once they got behind by two they returned to full dominance. The pass across the goal with two possible shooters was brilliant on the winning goal. July 6 they play Brazil. No room for errors there.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I would rather play Sweden or Switzerland in the quarters than Brazil.

B

Bird~friend

20 minutes to go
picture.php

Hoot for England!

LOllllll
-
Update.
Lol,lol well I did. Know what I like , know what I'm saying :D

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
England banish penalty curse!

Was not a great game of football on the eye, though one must fancy there chances against Sweden?

madalasatori

Veteran
England looked terrible and have looked terrible throughout the World Cup. We don’t have a chance against the likes of France and Brazil. Sorry to be a downer but it’s true, I don’t want to see everyone disappointed when we inevitable get knocked out by a half decent side

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The Colombians were just terrible with all the fouling and cheating......they even dug up the penalty spot when Kane was about to take the penalty.......but he scored in the end.

I reckon England will beat Sweden on Saturday and end up in the semi-finals..(I'm bias since I am English....lol)

Latest posts

Latest posts