What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Columbian Gold 72

PNWPhenoHunter

Hey Guys, and @yesum, I did eventually get the CG order after a month or so but unfortunately i was missing 1 pack of the double jams but all the CGs are good!

Could you please tell us a little more on your experience with the USC 72s?

How many did you grow out? what was the growth like? was there a number of phenos? What were the specific effects you got from it, etc.

Also you mentioned trying it but looking for something different after that and it was good but not what you expected or were looking for - could you explain what was lacking from your perspective?

I just put an order in for the TLT Columbian Gold Highland to do a comparison against the USCs - did you happen to experience any of the effects from the USC CGs similar to what TLT had described in their CG Highland?

I'll let you guys know how the USC and TLT CG comparisons go soon as i can run them together.

Prs2xs

Hey Guys, and @yesum, I did eventually get the CG order after a month or so but unfortunately i was missing 1 pack of the double jams but all the CGs are good!

Could you please tell us a little more on your experience with the USC 72s?

How many did you grow out? what was the growth like? was there a number of phenos? What were the specific effects you got from it, etc.

Also you mentioned trying it but looking for something different after that and it was good but not what you expected or were looking for - could you explain what was lacking from your perspective?

I just put an order in for the TLT Columbian Gold Highland to do a comparison against the USCs - did you happen to experience any of the effects from the USC CGs similar to what TLT had described in their CG Highland?

I'll let you guys know how the USC and TLT CG comparisons go soon as i can run them together.
Well, I grew some about 2 yrs ago- huge yielder, but wasn't worth chain smoking fatties to get a buzz. A beautiful plant, but not worth keeping, IMHO. Here is a pic

Attachments

• IMG_2321.JPG
    IMG_2321.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 55