What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Android TV Box (Xbmc/Kodi) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meraxes

Veteran
Last night I tested every new wizard build out there, found Scism to be the best. So I dropped Nemesis, and added the Ares wizard, and launched Scism: File manager source- http://www.areswizard.co.uk/zip/ ...has all the good ones all updated, and looks great

G

ganjygav

For anyone in the UK woody on Phoenix in the UK sports section has the the UK sky sports and btsport in hd. All the other sky sports channels I tried were Australian on other add-ons and not a very good picture.
I fully recommend getting any device to play kodi through.

Meraxes

Veteran
9movies addon......these are starting right up fast in 1080p(Last Witch Hunter which was pretty awful lol). I couldn't load the metadata container on Icefilms, dont know what's up with that...

doob

Good to hear about the firestick working well then Ganjy.

Meraxes thanks a bunch for all this useful info! Glad I made this thread :)

Spreading the Kodi love :huggg:

G

ganjygav

Yeah I'm gonna order another next week. My daughter's well impressed.

G

ganjygav

9movies addon......these are starting right up fast in 1080p(Last Witch Hunter which was pretty awful lol). I couldn't load the metadata container on Icefilms, dont know what's up with that...

Yeah I tried watching that witch Hunter last night. Got 40 mins in and stopped it.

Meraxes

Veteran
definately go with The Revenant on Rockcrusher. Its in Theaters, and he's got it in modified 720p. A badfukn ass bear mauling is good for the soul lol. send the kids away for that one

Meraxes

Veteran
Anyone able to log into Dexter? My account seems to get booted everytime he does an update, along with a shitload of other people. This has been happening since it started, and now I cant get in at all, and I dont feel like creating another email just for Dexter. He's also doing this new Dexter Pro, where you have to donate $5, and its got additional features. Kind of a bummer...back to sportsdevil

Meraxes

Veteran
If you like the feel of Netflix navigation, you should try the Kodiflix build. Its on the Ares Wizard also. My 8 year old likes it, and theres lots of kids content

G

ganjygav

My daughter and her boyfriend wanted a firestick so I gave them mine. Then I brought one from eBay for £60 but when it arrived it had a crappy build with lots of none working links and apps and no sky channels. I was pissed.
Luckily I didn't realize my step brother is into kodi and has his own build. So when I told him what had happened he came round and installed his build and mobdro on the stick.
Works awesome,
Really simple layout and I love mobdro, every single sky channel I can think off and then some.
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
G

ganjygav

Anyone able to log into Dexter? My account seems to get booted everytime he does an update, along with a shitload of other people. This has been happening since it started, and now I cant get in at all, and I dont feel like creating another email just for Dexter. He's also doing this new Dexter Pro, where you have to donate $5, and its got additional features. Kind of a bummer...back to sportsdevil

Yeah I use operation Robocop ultimate normally for sport but last night noticed it had gone down.
There were notes on it saying "saying stream unavailable,thanks Dexter" so dint know what's going on there

Meraxes

Veteran
Yeah I use operation Robocop ultimate normally for sport but last night noticed it had gone down.
There were notes on it saying "saying stream unavailable,thanks Dexter" so dint know what's going on there

Trying the new Chief's build, I like it a lot, I'll have to see if mobdro is on there. I actually like British tv more than our American, everythings all reality shows nowadays, or glorifying stupid. :biggrin:

Last edited:
G

ganjygav

Our tv programs are following suit. We have a lot of crap programs. Reality shows that ain't real and the sort.

Meraxes

Veteran
Our tv programs are following suit. We have a lot of crap programs. Reality shows that ain't real and the sort.

downloaded mobdro from superrepo, and none of the links seem to be working. Maybe you need a British IP

G

ganjygav

downloaded mobdro from superrepo, and none of the links seem to be working. Maybe you need a British IP

I don't know if this means anything but my mobdro isn't on kodi its a separate app to kodi that'd been side loaded onto the stick.
I mean mobdro and kodi are seperate apps on my stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.