What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what games you play when stoned

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

X

xinsanewickedx

so we got a new labtop so hook up some good games to look into picking up

X

xinsanewickedx

man i remember the first warcraft for ps.i played that game so damn much with my younger cuz that and diablo for the ps.i am thinking of picking up the new diablo when it comes out

U

unthing

I'm gonna soon take trip to the nostalgia-land and play some early 90's adventures, beneath a steel sky anyone?

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got back into Halo 2 for x box....Got stuck on a screen early in the game and stopped playing.....Now back into it ...the game progresses well.I thought it was too easy at first but after you get some levels up...Everything just gets crazy,being attacked by all kinds of monsters/aliens.You gotta be throwing grenades ,backin up and firing .Like 10 things attack at once ,,lots of fun with great learing curve

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
If you have a pc that can handle it.... (None of my 10 year old equipment did) and broadband internet. (Dial up is just not worth it)

I'll have to say D&D Online one more time. The game is free and just keeps getting better and better. :D If you like paying for games you can also reap additional rewards in-game by doing so.

I have to say my lvl 11 (lvl 55 on pen and paper) halfling monk is soooooo much fun. Dex based, Second wind stance with fists of light enhancement. I basically keep myself healed by beating the crap out of things. :D

My wife plays a lvl 10 (lvl 50 on pen and paper) Elf Sorcerer and my son has a Warforged monk he's playing lately(he can't make up his mind. hehehe).

I highly recommend playing a single character to lvl 10 or 11 before rolling a 'custom' character. Read up on the ddo forums first, if you want to just jump in headfirst. :D You can easily roll a crappy character if you don't know what you're doing. Heheheh So be careful. :D

This is the first game I've played that allows me to use my human reaction time to dodge spells, special attacks and thrown weapons. Rubble, trees, rocks, walls, doorways.... all points that can be used to control the group of creatures you're dealing with.

You can physically block a creature from going through a doorway.... if you would be able to block that creature in a real life situation.... it's not perfect, but it's damn closer than any other MMO I've played and..... yeah... it's free. Heh. Go figure.

I play on Khyber server and I do my part to educate about cannabis from time to time. Hope to see you there. :D

As soon as I get a third computer around here.... we'll all be able to play in the same group as a family. :huggg: Wicked! :D LOL

Stay Safe! :tree:

P

PastorJ

Anyone else get the new Bio Shock 2. I think its pretty good so far. Im not too far into it though. I also got the new Rachet & Clank. :0) Good eye candy game.

G

good drown

hey guys, i have a ds and haven't played in a while, i put all my games on a 16gb micro sd card. what GOOD games should i download from the past year?
phantasy star is a MUST!
gta china town?
chrono trigger?

RandyMarsh

chrono trigger?

Always a good choice. My Super Nintendo has been in heavy use lately, it's sitting on top of my 2 broken 360's. I love that system. Mostly because I've never had to send my snes back to nintendo for repairs, and they've never sent it back broken.

I'm playing Wii Resort golf right now, it's good shit to play with buds and bros.

G

good drown

nethack, HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck xbox 360, i have heard of so many peoples breaking. everyone i know that owns one has had it break at least once, but usually multiple times. fuck that

Stay Puft

Frisbee is fun and allows for some exercise.
I have always enjoyed Backgammon. (more challenging than checkers but less challenging than chess)
I use to enjoy Moto-Racer on the PC. (The original MotoRacer only, MotoRacer#2 was a disappointment)

RandyMarsh

Frisbee is fun and allows for some exercise.
I have always enjoyed Backgammon. (more challenging than checkers but less challenging than chess)
I use to enjoy Moto-Racer on the PC. (The original MotoRacer only, MotoRacer#2 was a disappointment)

Backgammon is wicked. I always bring my board to the lake. Good balance of chance and strategy. I used to own and love MotoRacer too, forgot all about it until now.

I'm playing mechwarrior 3 today, because I found my old sidewinder joystick that the game came with. Mechwarrioring is epic as fuck.

Latest posts

Latest posts