What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening f'nut! hope your weekend is off to a great start
im going to spend some time in the yeard digging out a new garden patch but other than that its football and vodka for me
/of course i will be smoking a bit and have some nice kief to add a little spice to things
its more fun to cook for other people and i need to get used to not making whole "family" sized males when i cook now
i dont mind eating left overs which is good but you get tired of the same thign day after day sometimes
i like pizza and i used to get it at least once a week at costco, but they recently stopped offering the combo pizza and now only sell the cheese or pepperoni
they arent that bad but i am thinking of getting like a nice ny style combination with everything on it
hope you enjoy the games and have a great weekend brother!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope y'all had a great weekend and your week is off to a nice start!
I didn't do a whole lot over the weekend except watch football and have a few cocktails.
I did manage to get 54 holes of disc golf in between Sunday and Monday. I've played a lot more this winter than I normally do and I've been enjoying it. We've had a lot of mild weather this year and its just been hanging around freezing. Not so cold that your hands get too cold because I don't think you can shoot with gloves on and not so warm the snow melts and it gets too soft and muddy.

@pop_rocks. I hope you had a great weekend buddy! I hope you got enough football in. Your Rams gave a great effort but Green Bay is rolling and even their excellent defence struggled to stop the Packers. I have a good feeling about my Packers this year. I've been critical of their questionable defence and lack of a running game in recent years but it looks like its come together for them this year. That said they still ha e to take care of business against Brady and a Tampa Bay team that has picked up a lot of steam in the last few weeks. Sunday seems like a long way off but I'm sure its going to be here before we know it.
How is your new garden coming along? We transplanted our huge rhubarb and broke it up I to about 6 plants at the end of the summer and put it in a new spot. I'm going to put some tomatoes and peppers in the spot to fill it out. Its going to be the first real vegetable garden we've had since we moved to this house a few years ago.
I hear you on not being happy to eat leftovers too many times in a row. Even is something is really good I don't like it more than about 3 times in a week.
That sucks the Costco only has cheese or pepperoni, how boring. I'm A big fan of sausage, onion, green olive myself. I like to support the small family pizza places when I get take out. I hope you got a good NY style pie with whatever you like on it brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening brother! hope your week is off toa great start
thats great that you are getting to play a lot of disk golf and i hope your game is getting better
its been in the 80s here with strong santa ana winds
ive been going on a lot of night walks because its so nice and balmy and went for a nice walk with the mrs the other night
i wonder if sean mcvay still has a sore ass from the whopping the pack put on them last weekend?
that wasnt the same team that fought their way into the playoffs and i think there needs to be some changes made if the rams want to compete
the defense was just mediocre and you could see the experience of a.rog
i think the packers are one of the hottest teams in the league right now and cant wait to see the match up between them and the bucs
/plus all the "old qb" talk with both brady and rodgers begin veterans
afc i like the bills and with mahommie going down with a head owwie, i think they might be able to beat andy reid and the chiefs
have a great week my man and make some room on that packers bandwagon for me please!

Fiddynut

happening brother! hope your week is off toa great start
thats great that you are getting to play a lot of disk golf and i hope your game is getting better
its been in the 80s here with strong santa ana winds
ive been going on a lot of night walks because its so nice and balmy and went for a nice walk with the mrs the other night
i wonder if sean mcvay still has a sore ass from the whopping the pack put on them last weekend?
that wasnt the same team that fought their way into the playoffs and i think there needs to be some changes made if the rams want to compete
the defense was just mediocre and you could see the experience of a.rog
i think the packers are one of the hottest teams in the league right now and cant wait to see the match up between them and the bucs
/plus all the "old qb" talk with both brady and rodgers begin veterans
afc i like the bills and with mahommie going down with a head owwie, i think they might be able to beat andy reid and the chiefs
have a great week my man and make some room on that packers bandwagon for me please!

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
My week is off to great start and cruising along so far. I'm staying mostly on track with the healthy eating (except Sunday a ate way too much pizza) and getting my cardio in every day. I'm really digging the winter disc golf and lucky to have such nice conditions to play in. I had 6 or 7 birdies one of the games on Monday and my putting has much improved and my driving as well. A big part of the game is keeping up with practicing so that you can replicate the throwing motion. The better you get at using the same motion every time the more accurate and farther you can throw the discs. I'm even starting to throw a distance driver again after a few years of not touching one. Its cold here today and temps in the 80's sound great. Would be great disc golfing weather if not for the high winds. I'm glad you are getting your walks in and I hope you and your lady are enjoying time together!
I'm sure the Rams had planned on getting more stops against the pack but it just didn't work out. They were short a coup!e guys and Aaron Donald was very limited. Also the cornerback got burned a lot and it was just impossible to get stops when they needed them. Even a great defence can get warn down buy the playoffs.
There is plenty of room on the Packer bus for you brother!
I think its going to be a good game on Sunday. I'm a little nervous but I can't think too much about it. I feel good about the packs chances.
I think your right that the Bills can win and might even be favorites if Mahoommie isn't able to play. I'd love to see a Green Bay vs Buffalo Superbowl.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening brother! glad you had a great weekend and i hope you are having a great week
what kind of pizzas do you guys usually get??
me and the mrs went for a nice walk last night and she even brought along a nice container of wax! she had the pipe , some weed to put the wax on and ....
we dident have a lighter:)
its cool because we are going to meet up again and we will both bring lighters im sure
yeah the rams D had a hard time against the packers and i feel like they just werent playing at the same speed they had been
i know a.rog is a veteran and wins big games, but the rams need to make some changes next season
/ive ready goof is on the hot seat and his job is not guaranteed next season
i would like to see the bills play in the super bowl
kick ass my man and finish off your week strong!

Fiddynut

happening brother! glad you had a great weekend and i hope you are having a great week
what kind of pizzas do you guys usually get??
me and the mrs went for a nice walk last night and she even brought along a nice container of wax! she had the pipe , some weed to put the wax on and ....
we dident have a lighter:)
its cool because we are going to meet up again and we will both bring lighters im sure
yeah the rams D had a hard time against the packers and i feel like they just werent playing at the same speed they had been
i know a.rog is a veteran and wins big games, but the rams need to make some changes next season
/ive ready goof is on the hot seat and his job is not guaranteed next season
i would like to see the bills play in the super bowl
kick ass my man and finish off your week strong!

There are a lot of great Independent pizza places here, in fact there a re a lot of bars that have amazing pizza. The most common and local favorite is a thin and crispy crust style. The crust is almost like a cracker and even though it's very thin its crispy enough that it shouldn't bend over when you grab a slice and pick it up. If I'm going with something with a traditional red sauce I like a combination of maybe 3 of the following, sausage, onion, green pepper, black or green olive, fresh garlic, Pepperoni. But I also love an unconventional pie, for instance with a white sauce and maybe chicken and green onions on it or even with bbq sauce and pulled pork on top and who doesn't like a nice taco pizza once in a while. But right now I have to be careful because I usually eat way too much pizza when we go out or bring one home. I've lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks here and I want to keep heading in the right direction for a while longer.
I've been in the same situation before when we had everything but a lighter or the lighter I brought was dead. Its super frustrating isn't it? I'm sure you'll have a lighter and a back up lighter next time LOL. At least you got a good walk and got to spend time together!
Getting to the divisional round of the playoffs isn't easy, especially having to beat a quality opponent from your division like the Seahawks to do it. There are always things to try and improve on in the off season but getting healthy again might make the most difference. I wasn't impressed with Goof the last few weeks but I didn't get to see him play much before he got injured. I think you have to at least try to bring in someone to compete for that job and maybe that lights a fire under him.
Here's to finishing the week off strong and Sunday will be here before we know it brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
cant wait for the weekend to kick off
we get two great games on sunday i think might have to go with the bills if p.mahommes is out
they are playing hot, hot hot right now and seem like they have a complete team
tampa bay and gb is going to be a great game too and this one will most likely top 50+ pts
i like the thin crust pizzas, even the ones that are usper thing like you mentioned
less carbs so its all about the taste of the toppings witha just a little crunch
9# is great man! sounds like the good healthy eating and being active is working out for you
i hear you about not wanting to give up your gains just yet and i know you will keep heading in the right direction
plus its still winter so you know you will lose some of the winter weight too once it starts to warm up
keep up the great work my friend and hope you wrap up your week on a good note

Fiddynut

cant wait for the weekend to kick off
we get two great games on sunday i think might have to go with the bills if p.mahommes is out
they are playing hot, hot hot right now and seem like they have a complete team
tampa bay and gb is going to be a great game too and this one will most likely top 50+ pts
i like the thin crust pizzas, even the ones that are usper thing like you mentioned
less carbs so its all about the taste of the toppings witha just a little crunch
9# is great man! sounds like the good healthy eating and being active is working out for you
i hear you about not wanting to give up your gains just yet and i know you will keep heading in the right direction
plus its still winter so you know you will lose some of the winter weight too once it starts to warm up
keep up the great work my friend and hope you wrap up your week on a good note

Yes brother the weekend is almost here and I can't wait. This week has flown by for me, even with being excited and all the anticipation. The forecast for Sunday is looking great, a couple inches of snow Saturday night and then light snow on Sunday with a high around 30. Great football weather.
I think the Bills have a decent chance even if Mahoommie is playing, which I'm reading it looks like he will be. But I don't think he will be anywhere near 100%. Even before the hit to the head he was favoring one foot last week and looked banged up.
I'm going to have to take the Packers in the early game Sunday. I think that Aaron will overcome and get the best of Brady. I hope its a good game but I hope the pack get the lead early and keep it, then close out with a drive that uses up the clock for the win. We will know in a coup!e of days won't we.
If nothing else the football excitement has been a great distraction and helped keep me from turning on the news and hearing about all stupid shit the media is pushing right now. I'm so sick of the political crap and all the divisiveness out there.
I love a thin crust as well the vast majority of the time. You just have to go easy on the toppings or it gets soggy and ruins it. The pan style pizza I made a few weeks ago are good too but not low calorie or carb by any means.
I feel really good about the progress I've made this year already with my diet and exercise. I'm committed to being in the best shape I can by spring. If possible I want to be in the best shape of my life by summer. You bring up a great point about this being the most inactive time of the year and when spring comes there will be a lot more to do to stay in shape.
I hope your having a great day and finishing the week off strong brother!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy Monday!
I had hoped to be able to post about how good my Packers played yesterday and how cool it was to be going back to the super bowl but it didn't work out that way. The game kind of started on the wrong foot for them and they never really were able to get it going the way they had in their last bunch of games. So let me give credit to Brady and the Bucks, they were clearly the better team. Its damn hard to get so close and there's no way to know if they will get that close again. Time to turn the page and start looking forward to spring. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend weather you were watching football or doing something else.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening my man! what a game this past weekend
the pack gave it their all but in the end the bucs defense was for real and tom brady proved he was the reason the pats won all those rings
one more game to go and then its over
im looking forward to spring too but want to enjoy the last couple months of winter
its been raining pretty hard here and now we are having like 30-40+mph winds by the coast; the gusts are even stronger!
its crazy weather and cold as hell outside
hope you reach your fitness goals my man! what are you doing different now?
there is still plenty of time to get in shape and little things now will pay off big later
but we still have a good football game to enjoy in two weeks
have a great week brother!

Fiddynut

happening my man! what a game this past weekend
the pack gave it their all but in the end the bucs defense was for real and tom brady proved he was the reason the pats won all those rings
one more game to go and then its over
im looking forward to spring too but want to enjoy the last couple months of winter
its been raining pretty hard here and now we are having like 30-40+mph winds by the coast; the gusts are even stronger!
its crazy weather and cold as hell outside
hope you reach your fitness goals my man! what are you doing different now?
there is still plenty of time to get in shape and little things now will pay off big later
but we still have a good football game to enjoy in two weeks
have a great week brother!

There are a lot of excuses being used by Packer fans around here but they all sound weak to me. I guess its normal for people to try to justify why their team lost but it makes them sound like sore losers to me. The best team won the game and that's it. There is plenty of blame to go around for the loss on both sides of the ball and the play calling as well. Bad game to have so many mistakes but thats how it goes.
Im going to try and enjoy the rest of winter too, and around here that might be another 3 months of cold weather and snow. I'm going to try to do a bit of snowboarding this year. I use to go all over the country snowboarding in some of the biggest mountains in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, and California. I haven't been riding much in a long time but I want to change that.
It pretty windy here too and we got a few inches of snow overnight and its still snowing most of the day as well. Its so windy the snow is drifting up over 2 feet in places and it blows back on to the street after they plow it off. Im glad I don't work in snow removal, these long storms keep you out for super long hours and its really stressful.
My fitness goals are to try and get in the best shape of my life, or as close as possible. As I get older diet and exercise seem more important and if I don't stay on top of that I go backwards.
I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the games. Im pretty sure its going to be a great Superbowl in a couple of weeks!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
what are tehy saying about the game? i would like to hear what the cheese heads think about the game and you are right there
/the bucs defense played lights out and tom brady was tom brad
winter sports sound like fun and i hope you get to go out and enjoy some snowboard time
can you go anyplace locally or do you have your eyes set on traveling?
is it something the mrs likes to do too?
i hear you about wanting to get in the best shape and im going to try and follow your lead
i was doing great but can always do better
like you said, we arent getting any younger my man and putting in a few miles now will pay off down the road
hope you are having a great week and ready for a nice weekend
i hope this is the best day of your week my friend!

Fiddynut

what are tehy saying about the game? i would like to hear what the cheese heads think about the game and you are right there
/the bucs defense played lights out and tom brady was tom brad
winter sports sound like fun and i hope you get to go out and enjoy some snowboard time
can you go anyplace locally or do you have your eyes set on traveling?
is it something the mrs likes to do too?
i hear you about wanting to get in the best shape and im going to try and follow your lead
i was doing great but can always do better
like you said, we arent getting any younger my man and putting in a few miles now will pay off down the road
hope you are having a great week and ready for a nice weekend
i hope this is the best day of your week my friend!

Most of the excuses I'm hearing are related to the officials. Things like they didn't call any of the holding penalties against the Buccaneers in the first half. Also plenty of talk about how they kept saying how special it would be for the GOAT to play a Superbowl at home and how it must have been "rigged", whatever that means. Even that the play calls might have been designed to make the packers loose. Trying to kick a field goal at the end of the game when you need to do score twice is a weird call but it seemed more like panic to me then an attempt to loose on purpose. I don't buy any of it, they lost because they didn't play well enough!
A buddy at work is going to let me use his board and boots this weekend and I'm going to try and ride. I only rode once since I got my leg all busted up in that motorcycle wreck and it didn't go well but it was a lot closer to the injury. Im hoping that after 19 years its healed enough by now. There are a few ski and snowboard arias with chair lifts here in the south east part of the state here. They are all fairly small hills but plenty big for me to see if I still have it. If I can ride successfully I can venture to the far north part of the state or the UP of Michigan for bigger hills and deeper snow. And if I really catch the bug I still have time to head to the Rockies. The wife is way too chicken to ski or snowboard. When we use to go to Tahoe she would do some snowshoeing while I hit the slopes.
I feel like I'm just about to the fitness level I had been at over the summer and had plateued at for a couple of years. Soon I will have to figure out how to break through and elevate myself at the gym. I think that just a fancy way to saying need to work harder and put in the extra time on the elliptical and more reps. The other part of that is keeping up with the healthy diet. So far its working well and the weight is coming off while I get stronger. If I can keep this up I have a really good feeling about the upcoming mountain bike season. I want to do some type of mountain bike riding trip this summer, like Kentucky or maybe even Arkansas I'm hearing really good things about.
I hope your having an awesome week too brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
sounds like you have a great plan man! cant wait to hear how the snow boarding goes
i have a few breaks that i can still feel on cold days or before a rain but for the most part they are all healed and dont hold me back
im sure your leg is a lot stronger now, especially since you started mountain biking
you will work new muscles so im sure you will be sore but it sounds like fun and the best work outs dont even feel like you are working out, at least until later
more reps or more weight is a great way to take your fitness to another level
if you go for more reps, do them without stopping so it really makes those muscles work
/im doing ten in the right/ten in the left and then right back to 10/10 complete a set
i have been eating a bit more lately and i need to get my diet back on track but i feel like i have a good start on the new year
i hope you catch the bug and really enjoy yourself! have a great ime on the slopes and post any pics if you can bro
you might be onto something about the officiating but i dont think it cost gb the win
in the first half they seemed to let a lot of stuff go it seemed, but i felt like it was "just let them play" football
i dident see anything too egregious like weve seen in years past and like you said, the packers just got outplayed
hope your week is starting to wind down and you have a great weekend ahead of you

Fiddynut

sounds like you have a great plan man! cant wait to hear how the snow boarding goes
i have a few breaks that i can still feel on cold days or before a rain but for the most part they are all healed and dont hold me back
im sure your leg is a lot stronger now, especially since you started mountain biking
you will work new muscles so im sure you will be sore but it sounds like fun and the best work outs dont even feel like you are working out, at least until later
more reps or more weight is a great way to take your fitness to another level
if you go for more reps, do them without stopping so it really makes those muscles work
/im doing ten in the right/ten in the left and then right back to 10/10 complete a set
i have been eating a bit more lately and i need to get my diet back on track but i feel like i have a good start on the new year
i hope you catch the bug and really enjoy yourself! have a great ime on the slopes and post any pics if you can bro
you might be onto something about the officiating but i dont think it cost gb the win
in the first half they seemed to let a lot of stuff go it seemed, but i felt like it was "just let them play" football
i dident see anything too egregious like weve seen in years past and like you said, the packers just got outplayed
hope your week is starting to wind down and you have a great weekend ahead of you

I hope that ill have some good news to report on Monday about how the snowboarding goes. I've got a lot going on this weekend but I'm committed to getting on a board and seeing how it goes. My leg and ankle don't bother me when I go mountain biking or anything else and I'm not worried about the strength of it. Its more that my skin gets pinched between the boot and the plates and pins that are screwed into the bones in my ankle. At least that's what I remember from the last time I tried to ride. But that was a long time ago and my body should be use to all that hardware by now. Only way to know is to have a go at it. I know what you mean about using muscles that I don't regularly use and the soreness that comes with that. But that's a good type of sore that reminds you what a good time you had.
Im definitely going to start working more stuff into my workouts. I need to keep up with the cardio which I get from mostly working my legs on the elliptical and bike but I need to do a little strength work with my legs too. Same goes for mixing in a little upper body as well. In the past I've been stretched for time to expand my workouts because I do them before work and I don't like to get up too early. I also do all my watering and plant care in the mornings so that's takes up time as well. And the dog gets his morning walk every day too. I have to learn to streamline my mornings to get the most out of the time I have and get out of bed a little earlier. As the sun starts coming up earlier I will have an easier time getting up as well.
I don't believe that the officials were trying to make the packers loose either. I like the "let them play" way then game went too and think that the people whining about the refs are just crying sour grapes. Your right that I've seen other games where the officials did cost a team the game but not last weekend. Its starting to look like Wisconsin teams are not capable of winning when the stage gets too big. The Packers didnt look good in the last two years NFC championship games. On paper the Milwaukee bucks should have won the last two NBA championships but seemed to choke it away. And don't even get me started on how the Milwaukee brewers last 3 post seasons went. Lots of disappointment for all I'm afraid!
I hope your having a great day brother!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy Monday! Im a little sore today but I had a successful few hours of snowboarding yesterday. My ankle was a little uncomfortable but not so much as to stop me from having a good time. As soon as I took the boot off the ankle felt fine again. I used a bunch of muscles in my legs and back that don't get a !it of use and I'm feeling those today but it's a good sore that reminds me of the good time I had. I dont think I'm ready for big mountain riding yet but I hope I can get back I to that kind of shape. As far as the riding went I felt pretty comfortable on the board right away. I guess it is like riding a bike, you never forget how once you learn it. Im already looking forward to my next ride.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hey brother! hope you had a great weekend
is that teh same hill you showed once where you ride your bike at? looks like a nice run
thats awesome that you got out on the snow board
like you said, some things you just dont forget and while you are not as good as you once were, you can still pick up the sport again with easy
it sounds like you are getting a good variety or exercise and i bet you will be in great shape by this summer time
i heard a sotry about a kid hiker who went missing last weekend and then found him dead in one of the local canyons
/mission trails
its weird because he looked to be in his early 20's, they say he dies of weather related causes
/most likely hypothermia
stay safe out there and keep up the great work man!
what are your plans for the super bowl this weekend?
hope you are have a great day man

Fiddynut

hey brother! hope you had a great weekend
is that teh same hill you showed once where you ride your bike at? looks like a nice run
thats awesome that you got out on the snow board
like you said, some things you just dont forget and while you are not as good as you once were, you can still pick up the sport again with easy
it sounds like you are getting a good variety or exercise and i bet you will be in great shape by this summer time
i heard a sotry about a kid hiker who went missing last weekend and then found him dead in one of the local canyons
/mission trails
its weird because he looked to be in his early 20's, they say he dies of weather related causes
/most likely hypothermia
stay safe out there and keep up the great work man!
what are your plans for the super bowl this weekend?
hope you are have a great day man
How was your weekend buddy?
Did you cook up anything exciting?
I had a great time on the slopes. Now I'm going to be in the market for a snowboard and I hope I can get a deal this time of year. They are usually motivated to sell them so they don't have to store them all summer and then sell them as last years model.
The place that I ride the mountain bike at (Alpine Valley) is a different place than the one I rode at over the weekend. I plan on riding at Alpine soon and now that I know where some of the mountain bike trails are that cross over the slopes I can ride them and hit some of the woops and kickers in the woods. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I felt comfortable on the board making my turns after all that time away. Im definitely working some muscles I don't use much because I was feeling it in my legs and back on Sunday and yesterday but today I feel fine and was able to do my normal morning leg workout.
That's too bad about the hiker who lost his life. Do you hike those same trails? I guess it goes to show you that even if your young and healthy your not immune to the cold. Around here people spin out in their cars all the time and end up buried in a ditch and freeze. But in this climate it doesn't take much. The super cold is supposed to be here this weekend with high daytime temps just above zero degrees. Not looking forward to that.
If its as cold as they are predicting this weekend ill be staying indoors. Im sure my bro and I will be cooking up something good for the game on Sunday.
I hope your having a great week man!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening my friend! hope you are having a great week and ready for the big game
i had a fun weekend
fried up a bunch of zuchinni and also got some take out pizza
hung out with the ex and watch some new netflix movie
/it was a book we both read called "white tiger", about this kid from india and his move up in life
today i made some grinding cheese steaks!
i dont really hike mission trails much because its kind of flat, or at least mostly in a valley bottom
ive taken my nephew down there when he was a kid but its far from where i live
i bet you can find some deals on lightly used snow board gear this time of year! what do you look for when buying a snow board?
hope you guys cook up something lice and enjoy the game! this is going to be a great super bowl

Fiddynut

happening my friend! hope you are having a great week and ready for the big game
i had a fun weekend
fried up a bunch of zuchinni and also got some take out pizza
hung out with the ex and watch some new netflix movie
/it was a book we both read called "white tiger", about this kid from india and his move up in life
today i made some grinding cheese steaks!
i dont really hike mission trails much because its kind of flat, or at least mostly in a valley bottom
ive taken my nephew down there when he was a kid but its far from where i live
i bet you can find some deals on lightly used snow board gear this time of year! what do you look for when buying a snow board?
hope you guys cook up something lice and enjoy the game! this is going to be a great super bowl

Im glad you had a fun weekend. That's nice that you got to spend time with your ex and you both enjoyed the movie. That's also cool that both of you read the book. Reading is getting to be a lost art with most people I know. Every book that I've read that was made into a movie I've liked the book a lot more. There is so much more time to develop characters and plots in books. Movies based on books seem rushed, but sometimes are really good too.
One of my favorite sides is to chop up some zucchini and onions and fry them up in a pan or in a foil packet on the grill. That's the taste of summer to me, although I do make it all year around, its best when the zucchini is local and in season.
Aw man, cheese steaks sound great! I haven't had a good one in at least a couple of years. There use to be a place called Philly way that was owned by a couple guys from Philadelphia on the south side that had the best cheese steaks.
I would entertain buying a used board if I found one that was right for me. I've checked on face book marketplace and a couple of other places like that and didn't find much close to home. There are many things to consider when picking the right board for the type of riding you do. The length of the board depends on how heavy the rider is and what type of riding they do. A freestyle board for the terrain park and half pipe are short and neutral so you can ride them with either foot forward. Im going to be looking for an all mountain free ride board which is a little longer and stiffer for all around riding. There are also Slalom and downhill boards for racing which are directional and not ment for jumping. The same applies to boots and bindings, lots of choices.
I hope your having a great week and ready for some football on Sunday!