What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys got any questions enquiries , payment problems etc just ask here thanks,... :tiphat:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Q1: Is it normal to be this excited? We got nearly 20 breeder seed drops in a week. I picked up things I thought I would never have a chance at.

Q2: Will there be any Chimera releases?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Q1: Is it normal to be this excited? We got nearly 20 breeder seed drops in a week. I picked up things I thought I would never have a chance at.

Q2: Will there be any Chimera releases?

Few Chimera coming mate need to make another list of stuff next week,... theres bongs rolling boxes, books and magazines up on the site now under the Gypsy Nirvana collection,...:tiphat:

Limeygreen

Veteran
I see you have old stock that cannot be bought, the option is not able to highlight for example Johnny Blaze from legends or blue satellite from spice of life. Were those to be removed or do you actually have stock of these?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I see you have old stock that cannot be bought, the option is not able to highlight for example Johnny Blaze from legends or blue satellite from spice of life. Were those to be removed or do you actually have stock of these?

Hi mate anything that you can not select is probably out of stock, we should have Blue Sats though let me check ,.. please check the website again in 30mins,..

DjKinetics

i have a prob checking out...
no shipping options available, my country is listed, province etc
i take it you cant ship to the specif country? any work around?

"There are no shipping methods available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help."

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
i have a prob checking out...
no shipping options available, my country is listed, province etc
i take it you cant ship to the specif country? any work around?

"There are no shipping methods available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help."

Hi mate , there should be an option to pick payment an shipping options on check out are you sure you haven't missed that??

DjKinetics

Hi mate , there should be an option to pick payment an shipping options on check out are you sure you haven't missed that??

nope i checked again, i filled out all my details etc. it does show the payment options but throws me that error message i specified above next to shipping method it doesn't list any option to select..
im using a po box address could that be the reason? or the destination which is south africa?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
nope i checked again, i filled out all my details etc. it does show the payment options but throws me that error message i specified above next to shipping method it doesn't list any option to select..
im using a po box address could that be the reason? or the destination which is south africa?

shouldnt be the po box as we have had orders to po boxes previously,.. maybe south africa but i wouldnt of thought so we have shipped there also,.. try cash or bank transfer option see what comes up maybe..

Koondense

Veteran
Hey Panikz,
I was wondering if the RealGorillaSeeds varieties are the ones grown in those fabulous british outdoor guerrilla threads from a couple seasons ago here on IC?
Thanks for any info.

Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Panikz,
I was wondering if the RealGorillaSeeds varieties are the ones grown in those fabulous british outdoor guerrilla threads from a couple seasons ago here on IC?
Thanks for any info.

Cheers

They are indeed mate , We mostly use our own strains now with the odd new testers in the mix,..:tiphat:

albumid=54897&pictureid=1688265&thumb=1[/img][/url]

Koondense

Veteran
Oh yeah, that's what I wanted to hear :)
Gotta order some!

Cheers friend and have a great weekend!

Koondense

Veteran
I'm glad I waited for the new stuff on the site ;)
Panikz, could you help me to pick one indoor fem variety? I'm into lemons so Lemonade OG or Gorilla Haze? What are the differences in growth, yield, terpenes?

Cheers