What's new

Stupid Stoner Moves

You all should get a serious kick out of this one. So this is my original handle, I been going under the Dankhunter name but, its not my fav. Can you all believe that I finally remembered my password. Seriously its been almost two years. How did I finally remember, I have no clue, lol. Here I been thinking my account was hijacked or I pissed someone off, and that simple I log back in. Great to be back, now time to erase the new account.

Anyone else have some classic stoner stupidity to fan the flame?

M

Mr. Nevermind

I rolled up last night and 30 minutes later i looked for my J. I couldnt find it anywhere so i looked for about 10 minutes. I forgot i smoked it already.

Nevermind

diggle

I always stick the J behind my ear after I finished rolling. I've got long, thick hair so it stays up there and it stays totally hidden. This has caused some serious episodes of "Where the FUCK did I put that?"

hahaha you guys got me crackin up.

fr33th3w33d- never did that one, yet. hahaha I bet you were going crazy.

bounty29- I get the smae prob with my pipes about once a week. I guess that is what happens when you got lots of glass and you are always trying to use every single piece.

Mr. Nevermind- what the hell are you smoking? Whatever it is it must be good.

diggle- I feel ya on the hair thing, I have lost a couple there too.

G

i got a few for ya.
ever run around looking everywhere for something that is already in your hand?
ever look for your sunglasses that are already on your head?
my kicker, cuz i do it ALL the time, tell someone a story about something that happened to you not realizing that your buddy was with you when it happened.
and then tell the SAME story again after a few more bong hits!
FUCKING STONERS CAN'T REMEMBER SHIT!

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
As I was hitting the bong while really, really stoned and someone said something, don't even remember but was stupid as hell and I laughed and shot the bowl clear out of the bong and across the room along with a stream of water. Was my weed so noone got mad and initiated a ten minute laughing fit so no loss.

G

well I was looking for my pop can once and forgot i drank it....Smoked way to many bong bowls!!

-I read that as "Stupid Stoner Movies"

-Once, while cooking some hashbrowns while stoned, I decide to lay down for a bit. I forget I was cooking, and the smoke alarm goes off. When I get to the kitchen, theres a HUGE flame coming out the frying pan, about 2-3 feet tall(I didn'tput the hashbrowns in yet). I scramble for the fire extinguisher, but can't find it. So I use water(not recommended for grease fires) and that makes it worse for a bit, so I use more water and cover the pan. It finally dies down, but the ceiling was stained with the smoke, which was a bitch to clean up. I damn near burnt my house down.

-After smoking up in my car for a movie, I lock my keys in my car. DAMN!!! Luckily the window was cracked, so I went and bought shoelaces to try and roll the window down from outside. It worked, but not good enough, since I still couldn't fit my arm through. Then I look down, and the f*cking door was unlocked the whole time...

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
how about driving to the dam store to get cigeretts, and then when you look for the cigs I can't find them, so cursing my asss off and go back to the store and get another pack, sit back in the car and dam smokes I lost are in the passenger seat.

G

The End Is Near said:
-I read that as "Stupid Stoner Movies"

-Once, while cooking some hashbrowns while stoned, I decide to lay down for a bit. I forget I was cooking, and the smoke alarm goes off. When I get to the kitchen, theres a HUGE flame coming out the frying pan, about 2-3 feet tall(I didn'tput the hashbrowns in yet). I scramble for the fire extinguisher, but can't find it. So I use water(not recommended for grease fires) and that makes it worse for a bit, so I use more water and cover the pan. It finally dies down, but the ceiling was stained with the smoke, which was a bitch to clean up. I damn near burnt my house down.

-After smoking up in my car for a movie, I lock my keys in my car. DAMN!!! Luckily the window was cracked, so I went and bought shoelaces to try and roll the window down from outside. It worked, but not good enough, since I still couldn't fit my arm through. Then I look down, and the f*cking door was unlocked the whole time...

LOL
:pointlaug

T-type

Baked out my car on the way to college a few years back, locked the keys inside and had to have the campus security unlock it for me, talk about unpleasant.

Irishslappop

Ganja struetu?
i was almost positive i had smoked all my buds and the baggie in my pant pocket was full of stems so i threw it in a public trash can. turns out the baggie i threw away had an 1/8 in it and my stem baggie was in my other pocket. too bad i noticed 20 miles away. pretty retarded that i didn't even check.

When I first started smoking I was hanging out in a my room, and my roomate left his computer's screensaver on (the one w/ fish under water). Well, the monitor was off, but the speakers were on a low level. So I'm sitting there hearing bubbles every so often for about 30 mins straight, and it freaked me out.. because i thought i was going crazy imagining noises and shit.

G

fr33th3w33d said:
i found my remote in my fridge once.
Thats funny! I have a similiar story....Accidentally put the ice cream in the fridge and didn't find it till the next morning...yup, soup.

Seed

billycw

Veteran
back when i was going to college- i worked graveyard shifts and would go to school at 1pm, was getting stoned with my steamroller and looked at the clock and thought it said 1pm, so thinking i was late for class i hauled my ass to school and ran to my class walked in and started towards my desk when i noticed someone i had never seen sitting in it. i froze, stood there for at least 1min with a dumb ass look on my face, looked at my watch and saw it was 11 not 1. embarrising as hell.

Thorodee, Weed4Life- been there done those

Robobond- usually I am choking if I shoot water through the bong, pretty funny.

The End Is Near, T-type- you both made me think of how many times I have locked my keys in my car. Four times in the last year I have locked my keys in my car, three times this year I have called a tow company to help me out. The fourth time I stuck my thumbnail in the keyslot and opened the door. You think I didn't feel like a stupid stoner? ha If only I had known I didn't even need the frickin key to open the door, would have saved myself a couple hundred.

G

Back in the early 90s, I played in rock band, locally. We were opening the
show for a band that had videos on Mtv. Well before the show the guys in my
band were going to get HIGH out in the parking lot. They protested me joining in but I insisted and promissed it would not hinder my performance!
Wel the very 1st song started with bass and drums it was a real heavy intro
that really got the crowd going. Then I, the gutar player am supposed to come in and shock um with some sweet licks...but I for got to turn my amp on! Yes.
And some time when you are on a stage you really cant hear, so I didnt know!
Im over there rockin, with nothin coming out, HIGH as a kite, smilin'!