What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

420bears

this is my first run with the 315w cmh x2 wish me luck i will update here for sure

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey smokey big fan of guerilla growing myself. Bring in spring I say! What kind of autos you been using at home?

Dog Star

Veteran
this is my first run with the 315w cmh x2 wish me luck i will update here for sure

They are good lights... youl sees they will give you much better
quality out than HPS or MH,more terpy buds and better potency..

am didnt made great yield first time i growed with them in
100 x 100 cm tent but that is cause i haved only 7 plants
while i could put 9 x 5 gallon fabric pots,also veg time was
very short... still i got a good amount and quality was
turbo-great compared to all type of other lights i was
ever use in mine life..

420bears

good response so far my lights are going good i notice the power draw isnt huge either but the spectrum speaks for themselves i hope the quality of my buds are there ive been feeding them on time and just sitting back and watching the show i noticed that the heat is low also im happy with that

SmokeyAu

Hey smokey big fan of guerilla growing myself. Bring in spring I say! What kind of autos you been using at home?

Hey Budsnblunts !

Autos i grow at home first ever grow for me was Northern Lights Blueberry and freebies Sour Daddy, a newguy420 seed i think the breeder

About to pull (not the best grow) Girl Scout Cookies, Pineapple Express, Super Lemon Haze and Exodus Cheese

Gueerilla, i have 2 free feminized photo seeds, this will be a first guerilla grow, have been scouting the hills, beautiful soil in the rainforests, but lack sun, so need to find where there is a break, but google maps is a bit old :laughing:. Blue fire (Humboldt Seed ) and another not much info on it Lemon Candy (710 seeds)

A

anoydas 666

howdy troops, nice chilly night out, got the fire box flat out. should have a lounge room in grow .

rod58

cold as a witches tit 666 .. still no heating , though the sun came out today and i was like a snake soakin it up on the bitumen !

A

anoydas 666

aye rod fukn colder this winter than last , we will tough it out, not to bad here today keep out of sea breeze. just having a late breakfast after a few hours work.:biggrin:

rod58

hahaha tough it out newbie .. at least you guys have fish and chips , ..and probably scallops as well ! i've been batchin for the last week or so , crap food , good beer and better choof .. can't be too bad i suppose ..:biggrin::moon:

A

anoydas 666

right there, took the tin dish out and got some nice flathead,went down well with the chips . no scallops for awhile,looking to the king prawns when they appear. fuggin chilly this morn.

Brother Nature

Hey fellas, glad to see all doing well. Thread needs some more photos though. Here's some imported Indian Charas Ive been puffing on lately, really loving it. Not the strongest hash, but incredibly tasty and great high.

picture.php

Will post a photo of my grow later today too, flipping them into flower tonight. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts