What's new

Uk Jigga Cookies!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You got any tips for running that thin mint / jigga cut rick? The one i ran i didnt really do her justice, shes still nice but i want to get her coming out proper on the next run. Can the jigga cut get as colourful as the forum cut? How long you been taking her, 9 or 10 weeks?

I agree the forum cut does look beautiful, maybe someone over here is still holding her then?

Also does anyone have pics of the cherry pie cut or zkittlez cut that are going around?

This is actually my first time flowering it,,, i was passing it around to a select few people for ages,, not flowering her myself,, everyone else smashed it with this clone tho,, i smoked a good few oz before I even decided to flower it myself,, it's just too good not to do myself

I heard someone had a cherry pie clone,,, not sure if it was on a level with this jigga tho

Truecannablis had the fourm,, it's more purple than the jigga but less cookies flavour,, apparently

Can anyone link to the truecannablis thread? ,,, im having difficulty finding it

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Cookies are garbage hype to my palate.. im still yet to toke any and be impressed with anything about it,, crap yield as well.. kiddie hype..

Blazeee

Veteran
She’s real nice bro :tiphat:

Thanks mate

This is actually my first time flowering it,,, i was passing it around to a select few people for ages,, not flowering her myself,, everyone else smashed it with this clone tho,, i smoked a good few oz before I even decided to flower it myself,, it's just too good not to do myself

I heard someone had a cherry pie clone,,, not sure if it was on a level with this jigga tho

Truecannablis had the fourm,, it's more purple than the jigga but less cookies flavour,, apparently

Can anyone link to the truecannablis thread? ,,, im having difficulty finding it

Without saying too much in public i can track the cut back and it is the same one we are all talking about. And from what ive read im pretty sure the jigga cut we have over here and the thin mint cut the guys are running in the US is the same cut.

However the 'Jigga' / 'thin mint' cut is not the true cookie fam cut, i think its just another bag seed like the forum cut was. If you look at the guys in the US or ask them they have never heard of a 'jigga' cut, i think its just a tag someone added to the thin mint name as Jigga415 is a member of the cookie fam and supposedly the creator of the cookies.

Im looking forward to giving the jigga cut another run to see how i can get her to come out, first run i had to axe her early. Hopefully i will get some colour out of her with it being a winter run

Also heres the link to the forum cut thread created by truecannablis

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=305329

Cookies are garbage hype to my palate.. im still yet to toke any and be impressed with anything about it,, crap yield as well.. kiddie hype..

What experience have you had growing cookies or hybrids if you dont mind me asking?

IMO the cookie hybrids are nice, good smoke, however i will be honest they didnt live up to the hype that i had built up in my head, especially as when i joined IC the first cookie thread had just started to take off, so its a good 6-7 years of hype i have built up waiting lol. However saying that i do enjoy the cookie varieties that i have had the chance to run, only major downside has been the poor yield.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
So far ive only run bodhis more cowbell and og cookies by connoisseur, they werent "bad" but for me the worst part of these genetics was the cookie influence. Ive also smoked a fairly wide variety of cookie hybrids in holland and from dealers,, dosidos, animal, forum, thin mints.. i think Grenadine by karma is the best thing ive tried with cookies in..

Admittedly i cant vouch for anyones skills in growing what ive smoked, apart from im happy with the other ish i grow, but im out anyway i dont want to grow any more of these played out poorly selected and overhyped genetics. I wont risk my freedom for cookies.. cant say i think much of zkittles either.. :2cents:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chunkypigs said the jigga is tge thin mint,, posted a side by side,, but we might need to submit it to the galaxy to be sure

Subrob said cookies was garbage hype till he grew the animal cut and pulled a full 180 and said it was definitely worth the hype,, but when you look at this cut all I really see is a Sr71 og hybrid,, and it's really tasty,, better yeald and better high than the Sr71pk (old Canada purple kush),, sorta like a bubba sibling

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Yeah but Animal is gsc x fire aint it so im not amazed it was decent.. and only respect intended but Sub is always soo blazed lol he says a lot of stuff :D

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the Sr71pk flavour and colours,,, cookies is a cherry pie or pk hybrid,, if you like cherry pie then you will probably love the jigga,, i know I'm a big pk fan,, but that's just me

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More shots of my jigga from cheesegez and some comparison shots from chunkypigs

The tin is cheesegez,, the other 4 are the thin mint and fourm,,, can anyone tell which ones which?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who's running her these days?
View Image
Real curious of everyones experience with her and also their opinions on the way to get the best out of her?
Im still a big fan and really enjoy working with her, the right hybrids open up some wonderful pheno's and im gonna be doing a bx with a Cookie Monster Kush sometime this year.
Peace

Finally found it

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=305329

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
i have the cherry pie cut... she is a known hermie although their is 2 cherry pie phenos..

i have the grand daddy purp x durban poision version

everybody says to trim the lowers but if she is high maitinence i wont run her...

the forum cookies is supposedly a stretcher and she will out stretch the thin mint pheno...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That cherry pie cut sounds like a soil only cut,,, my x18 cut reversed in hydro constantly,, but didn't in bio with a softer approach

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
That cherry pie cut sounds like a soil only cut,,, my x18 cut reversed in hydro constantly,, but didn't in bio with a softer approach

The cherry pie cut is a known so the risks far outweigh the matinence she takes and the end result aint worth the effort... their are other cherry strains that a more stable to run... cherry ak cherry cough cherry glue etc etc

The thin mint pheno cut does have long sativa leaves which im sure comes from the durban side of the affair and shes a pretty fast vegger.. can imagine her to be an aggresive feeder later on when she settles in... :tiphat:

KZrEmZD.jpg

FhFqDtq.jpg

Blazeee

Veteran

Looks to have a similiar bud structure to the dosidos x buckeye purple that i ran

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

The cherry pie cut is a known so the risks far outweigh the matinence she takes and the end result aint worth the effort... their are other cherry strains that a more stable to run... cherry ak cherry cough cherry glue etc etc

The thin mint pheno cut does have long sativa leaves which im sure comes from the durban side of the affair and shes a pretty fast vegger.. can imagine her to be an aggresive feeder later on when she settles in... :tiphat:

View Image

View Image

Your thin mint cut looks on point, bang on exact same as the one i ran. Will be interesting to see what you can do with her in the bubble buckets. I wonder how big you can get her to chunk up.

I will give the cherry pie a run at my friends then. Does she just throw the odd nanner here or their kinda like the glue can do on the lowers, or will she turn full blown hermie and seed up everything? I dont mind the odd few seeds here or their but not after buds full of seed.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
as stated pal i didnt keep the cherry pie cut and as soon as i heard it was the hermie cut the descion was made not to keep... i didnt even pass her on because im that passionate about hermie plants..

im 99% certain the og kush x durban poision is the origin of the other 1 that doesnt hermie could be wrong though..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the cookies is simply og x cherry pie,,, simple but effective,, i don't think it's actually got any dp in there,, can't see it at all,, remember power plant is a dp

Latest posts

Latest posts