What's new

Crooked8 Does Karma OG

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
This should be good. Karma's gear is proper. His Lucifer OG cross still rates as one of the best seed pops in my garden.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah karma has so far been really top notch gear. Super stoked on these. Gonna get these beans soaking today i think. Ill report back once i pop them. Super happy!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeds are finally wet

Seeds are finally wet

Popping these. Made some room for them. Im so happy i can test these. I'm going to likely give these plants a longer veg time than i usually do for testers so i can take 4 cuts of each one. That way i can keep some to verify performance in soil as usual and have backups to veg longer and flower in my hydro right away. I want to get these phenos verified and flipped in dwc asap. Unlike other tester threads I've made, I'm going to focus on the differences i see in soil vs hydro and the way my hydro setup works.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
23 hours and nearly all of the seeds are putting out taproots. Very quick germination here and i think the rates will be high. In another 24 hours ill have them in organic soil in solo cups.

DrFever

Veteran
thats awesome i always wait extra 24 + hrs after seeing tap roots popping out make sure you wash your hands don;t want any gentic cross over lol i dont have to worry my hands are rejecting me for a while Now lmao

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So now that these have tails...you are flowering them immediately, right???? ;)

Couldn't help myself...had to go all meta on ICm.

dank.Frank

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahahaha df i swear i tried to stay calm but that guy was making me insane. "Hey everyone we dont need to veg anymore!". Literally nobody agrees with him and he bashes my skills as a grower. I guess my shitty growing capability is how i got one of the few spots testing these insane beans we have here. Lol it went from making me heated to making me laugh. At this point i think he knows the consensus was that literally everyone thought it was kinda stupid. I dont think he grows i think he wishes he did.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some have popped and threw nice tails. 5 have not. I potted 10 of them and ill give the others another few days to decide what they want to do. Even if i only end up with these 10 ill be happy.
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well one is up, 3 of the 5 other beans dont look like they want to pop. I got 2 more so i have 12/15 that threw tails within 4-5 days of germination. Not too bad. I could tell some werent perfect and like other testers have mentioned, karma probably wouldnt have included some of these seeds in his packs. The lighter colored ones always seem to be less consistent. Either way, hopefully all 12 come up and i get a bunch of ladies to fondel ;).

Mikenite69

Veteran
I am subbed crooked and watching with sadness especially since my karma/Horti tester beans got robbed somewhere along the way.

But I will find happiness watching your grow log! Can't wait to see what you find I predict the next clone only!!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sucks mike! Those beans were a real treat i kept 4 phenos! Maybe karma or horti will send you another batch. These karma beans are a true blessing and im happy and proud to run em. 3 up now