What's new

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

R

recent guest

You´re right man.

I was Reading my post again and even to myself sounds a bit rude.Well you know me a bit allready LOL.

Anyway, I´ve decided to ban myself a couple of weeks from the thread as punishment:bashhead::jerkit::spank:.

There´s no justification for my behaoviour.

My apologies; I´ll be back with a better attitude:tiphat:.

I didn't think it was that rude man, and that type of polite, civil response is extremely rare on the internet these days!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
1st flowers of the season.

picture.php

1st truckload of annuals.

picture.php

Trillium love the spring morning sun. I only find them growing along the west side of clearings in thick leaf litter.

picture.php

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Fertility rock. Dug this out of the lawn after frost pushed it up. Remnant of the last ice age?

picture.php

Pear blossoms.

picture.php

Bed coming to life. 3 hosta varieties, 2 lily var., iris, bleeding heart, ladys mantle, astilbe and a chestnut.

picture.php

Azalea. Damn deer chewed up the sides.

picture.php

R

recent guest

Fertility rock. Dug this out of the lawn after frost pushed it up. Remnant of the last ice age?

View Image

Pear blossoms.

View Image

Bed coming to life. 3 hosta varieties, 2 lily var., iris, bleeding heart, ladys mantle, astilbe and a chestnut.

View Image

Azalea. Damn deer chewed up the sides.

View Image

Great photos. Very cool weathered rock, fertility indeed, all that is hopefully available minerals in your soil now, and it looks like you will have to thin your pears! The frost got mine this year. Fucking polar, fucking vortexes.

Here's another borderline appropriate photo! Good things happen in organic conditions.
picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ohhhh, yyyeaahhh, baby. *Bow-wicka-cha-bowww* Ladybugs got the scissor action goin on!

The pear trees are purely ornamental. Once the blossoms pass, I just shape em up. The soil isn't very good - mostly rocks, sand and clay a few inches down. The frost hit the rhodis hard. Scorched the tops.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great thread...

I know I sometimes have an issue with perception but I sometimes can't tell if this a group therapy session or a seminar in the art of advanced sarcasm... at times I don't know whether I should be laughing or offering my condolences, lol

great pics, I love nature... how come no one invited me before??? :D

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
great thread...

I know I sometimes have an issue with perception but I sometimes can't tell if this a group therapy session or a seminar in the art of advanced sarcasm... at times I don't know whether I should be laughing or offering my condolences, lol

great pics, I love nature... how come no one invited me before??? :D

Everyones welcome Infi! Join in! Lots of sarcasm. If it could be construed as sarcastic, it most assuredly is. In fact, I prefer it that way. Snarky shit slinging in good fun is welcome! As well as pics of gut wrenching, vomit inducing beauty.

Whos got the bucket?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
noyd you never fail lol you got more pictures than anyone

Infi - if you found this place - like us, you have problems :crazy:

I went to this shithole over the weekend

Attachments

• DSCF3571.jpg
    DSCF3571.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 16

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was trying to delete my exported pics but accidentally deleted almost all the pics I had on my computer...

which fucking sucks, I had some pics I was very happy with, and out of all of my pics it had to be one of my cat when he was a kitten that didn't get deleted... the little shithead...

picture.php

don't you just want to strangle the air out of him, the way he looks at you with those eyes, those FUCKING EYES!:cuss:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow id be so pissed off - you can't save them from the recycle bin?

Strangle? More like punt out hte window! lol I used to tell people their cat was so cute I wanted to do thee above :D lol

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no I didn't notice until after I emptied it, oh well moving forward.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
be ready to sift through tons of shit if you go that method to save your pictures.

I had to dig up a school project I deleted all the way.

If you hate computers - id stay away from that route lol

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah I'm over it... I didn't have any kind of backup service or anything like that either. this forum stuff is to much computer work for me :D

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
wow id be so pissed off - you can't save them from the recycle bin?

Strangle? More like punt out hte window! lol I used to tell people their cat was so cute I wanted to do thee above :D lol

I love a good game of American Catball - not to be confused with the European leagues, in which they wear pussy protectors instead of cups.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
noyd you never fail lol you got more pictures than anyone

Infi - if you found this place - like us, you have problems :crazy:

I went to this shithole over the weekend

Id be weary of that tall, 3-armed fellow in the back-left - looks like hes waiting to put the hug on someone.

Latest posts

Latest posts