What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

mr.haze420

Veteran
i really do not buy much in the shops, but i have looked at the goodies at the green place, owner is freindly and will show you his best pieces. the eerste hulp on the marnixstraat, not sure as i have not looked at their menu, although it is a nice place to have a coffee and smoke if you are in that part of town. these eggs were transported properly and have only the sweet aroma of fine maroc flowers. there were no stamps on the polm plates. i have been smoking the malana today, more jungly charas than cream, very strong forceful high.

K

Karma Genetics

Some very impresive and potent

Marocan Ice hash made in maroco these pics speak for them self.

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01856.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

Last edited:
G

mrhaze great looking hash as usual ,,hopefully i'll be toking it real soon,,

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
every time i come back to this threa i drool, and sulk and cry a bit, and then drool some more....
west yorkshire sucks donkey balls for hash

B

British_Bulldog

justagrower said:
hiya BB , hows it goin ?

for the pellets it s usually £6/g or £120/28g . don t see much of it these days though .

they wrap with cellophane , then either a condom or the finger cut off a latex glove tied in a knot. dip in honey then down the trap !! kg at a time ;~)
rather them than me !

all the best muker

Hi justagrower & thanks for the info - that's a very good price! Less than the Netherlands in fact!!

mr.haze420 said:
i really do not buy much in the shops, but i have looked at the goodies at the green place, owner is freindly and will show you his best pieces. the eerste hulp on the marnixstraat, not sure as i have not looked at their menu, although it is a nice place to have a coffee and smoke if you are in that part of town.

Hi and thanks for the info mr.haze, much appreciated ;) I'm looking forward to smokin' up some nice Moroccan in a couple of weeks when I'm in the Netherlands for 5 days.

& Karma Genetics - Wow! That looks very nice Moroccan indeed, awesome in fact :) Top quality pics too, thanks for posting and making us all drool :D

Peace

Last edited:

justagrower

Karma Genetics said:
Some very impresive and potent

Marocan Ice hash made in maroco these pics speak for them self.

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01856.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

Woo hoo , now we re talking !! just like the good ol days on OG eh DF :D all we need now is bone to drop by .
you always seem to pull something really special out the hat , it aint what ya know , it s who ! keep on truckin bro .

justagrower

British_Bulldog said:
Hi justagrower & thanks for the info - that's a very good price! Less than the Netherlands in fact!!

yeh , but still some "smokers " think this is expensive and prefer to buy kakbar . i m not a dealer , just buy in bulk to save some pennies . it also doesn t come along everday so it makes sense to stock up .

these same "smokers" who think £6/g is expensive are quite happy to pay more , for the same hash in Holland . makes me laugh mate .

all the best

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
justagrower said:
yeh , but still some "smokers " think this is expensive and prefer to buy kakbar . i m not a dealer , just buy in bulk to save some pennies . it also doesn t come along everday so it makes sense to stock up .

these same "smokers" who think £6/g is expensive are quite happy to pay more , for the same hash in Holland . makes me laugh mate .

all the best

Pity we cant cull a few thousand of the tossers out of the population lol then the smugglers might actually bring us real smokers something decent :muahaha: unless ur ****ing the main mans sister or something((ie very well connected)) u got no chance of the tiny bit of anything at all worthwhile round here unless ur selling basically.....

ngakpa

Veteran
meh, I'm sorry but ice hash is a load of wank - just make it traditionally... it's easier, it has a better high, and a better taste... and you don't have to fork out for those ridiculously over-priced bubble bags

I agree about sun-dried really blonde sativa hash... that's something I miss...

good Moroccan "polm/pollen" is really not that hard to come by in the UK though

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good Moroccan "polm/pollen" is really not that hard to come by in the UK though

really,from where i am its near impossible these days
i used to get plenty diferent quality hashes
but not anymore

ngakpa

Veteran
weeel, I'm not trying to be a ****er, but you always hear people doing the whole "it ain't like what it used to be" thing in smoking circles, and elsewhere

I've found Moroccan "pollen" in Reading, Bristol, London and elsewhere... I just wonder how much effort people are making to track it down... if you, your mates, or your mates' mates aren't visiting Morocco yourselves to get the very best, then it's fairly obvious the kind of people to start asking

mr.haze420

Veteran
there is something not right with the maroccan ice. i know it bubbles like mad but do you really think anyone up in the mountains of ketama has an ice machine, there is hardly any electrcity up there.

K

Karma Genetics

Dont worry mr haze420 this Hash is totaly legit. And yes they do have electricity....

Have you smoked it ?

G

mr.haze420 said:
there is something not right with the maroccan ice. i know it bubbles like mad but do you really think anyone up in the mountains of ketama has an ice machine, there is hardly any electrcity up there.

i totally agree ,,i'd rather they keep it traditional,,last thing we want is modern strains and techniques introduced to these areas,,,u cant beat traditionally hash methods,,

mr.haze420

Veteran
yes i have smoked it, not one of my faves. i saw it months ago and was told that it would be an exclusive at one of the shops in amsterdam. in the last month it was showed to me by 3 different people in the biz, so much for exclusivity. a friend of mine was recently in ketama and said that it was mixed with oil. give me a top grade polm anytime

B

bonecarver_OG

:D i made some jelly hash mixing morocan 00 wih some BHO i made :D..

the skinny buds are mozambiquean..

K

Karma Genetics

I have to be fair that i personaly prefer high quality dry sift, Even only for the taste. Also i have seen 3 different batches and the first i saw was defantly the best of the 3 i now they used paki strains as wel. The last batch i got maybe mixed now you state is as the buble's when smoked in a bong are not totaly clear as was with the first.

No matter that the first batch i got was a very nice hash with a extreem nice and pure high not even a litle stoned.

PS The 3 batches i got where not produced in Ketama region......

Also barney's got first price with it at the High Times Cup (I know its a shit contest ha ha)

My persenol meaning is that i wont like all hash produced like this, as i myself almost only dry sift. But somthing that is very good i am not going to state otherwise.

About other strains being used than original landrace it already happend a long time ago as they imported many afghani and paki strains to marocco.
The old small kif plant i remember is much less there these days.

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
i also saw a few different qualities, paki-afghani. i also heard that is was produced in the north not in ketama , i have to believe it is some sort of jelly hash. i am not a fan of the butane extracted oil or the jelly. as a long time smoker i want the real deal, not some mystery concoction.

Latest posts

Latest posts