What's new

Got a letter from USPS..saying I need to sign and pick up package.

G

Motarebels Berry Blaster ( Blueberry Afghani x Cherry Bomb II)
Spice of Life Adventure Mix
Northern Lights Freebie

motas suppose to send me some testers...so lets hope those make it through...

2buds

I'd leave it dude. I ordered from SB, they made it in 8 days and 2 of them were Sat & Sun. If it were me, I'd shoot for a new order shipping beginning of February when all the Love letters are flying and the parcels don't have time to slow down. Just my opinion. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope all works out. Peace!

G

:fsu: And PayPal and eBay forward any pot shit purchases to the FBI, they admit that they cooperate with LEO fully. If some pencil pusher thinks weed or drug purchases are made he can turn it in, if the vendor doesn't send that way it's a sting set up with LEO and your card company. Forget about them and let the vendor know it was lost in post. Hopefully they'll try to make your order good.

Good luck. Cash and money orders - no paper trail to your safe addy.

Peace

OXOSSI

Better safe then sorry - it's only money.I have recieved a few packests - got a note saying that it's at the post office, pick it up at 4pm. However, if they know that you ordered it than it gets complicated, just recieving seeds is not your fault so think!

G

call the post office saying "i got this in the mail" "i wasnt expecting a package but if one of my family members sent me something for christmas why dident you just deliver it." Was this message sent for a PO box or to your home adress....

G

Send your friend in and u ride shot gun

Send your friend in and u ride shot gun

This is US eh?

We dont got that hassle, stress in CAN

Like i've said before get a Canadian friend and problem GONE forever.

I hope u get the seeds!!! :chin:

G

this was my home address. Where I do grow, but right now I have nothing goin on....

this is US, Im goin to call today and ask what it is,,where its from,,,etc, and If I feel its the seeds, ill just tell them I was not expecting that please return to sender...

I dont get whyd they go though all this for 20 seeds anways.....If I just say hey I wasnt expecting this I dont want it...what can they do.

Neuronaut

You should never have seeds sent to your grow address, even if you don't currently have anything growing. Better safe than sorry. Just my 2 cents.

G

hey thanks... I know i know. Beileve me, I know not to send to where you grow. But at the time of ordering EVERYONE i knew was out on vacation....So I had to send it there.

I got a PM from GSA and they say most orders goin to US are registred in case they get lost....Which is a good idea on the outside, but when you think about it, you got parnoid smokers who are wayyyyy to wigged to go sign for seeds. NOT a good idea. and riskier Id say.

If its opened I aint fucking with it...thanks for all the help though.. Just been a little paranoid...The laws are just so messed up you never know whatll happen to ya....ya know.

Rellikbuzz

Hey JayRoach! I understand your paranoia and it does seem a bit odd that a seedbank would send them registered to begin with. However, you can't be held accountable for something that someone sends you. You could go to pick it up and if the package has obviously been opened or tampered with in any manner, just tell them that it's not your package and leave immediately.

On the other hand, if you choose not to go at all, UPS should just send it back to the sender. Once the seedbank receives it again, just have them send it to a safe address the normal way (not registered or return receipt requested). It'll be a bit of a drag to have to wait that long but, in the end, you won't have lost your initial investment and you'll ultimately have your seeds so you can get growing!

G

AHHH got my seeds lol//

all that for nothing...

got my S O L adventure mix
Motarebels Berry Blaster
NLx

look forward to Jayss grow log coming to a IC thread near you..

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
To be honest, I have been really parra signing for seeds in the past. I can understand your reluctance, glad it worked out for you. So far it hasn't caused me any problems either, but I can see drawbacks to a seedbank registering that they are sending you something.

G

yea,,,you just never know whatll happen after you sign it...the stoned mind starts wondering...

yeah im glad I got them, but damn was I getting noid for a while...

nothing really stealthy about it either..

Tandare

I think the reason they register the mail is when you pay with a CC some dishonest people get the seeds and then claim they did not authorize the order.
What happens then is the CC company does a charge back.
The company who sent the package would need proofe you got the package to stop the CC company from the charge back fee plus the loss of the sale price.
If the company can show proofe of the delivery.
The CC company then would not charge back the money paid for the items.
I certainly can understand the added expense of charge backs.
But I would not order from ANY seed company who would send the package registered.
I am glad you got your seeds.
When I order I will order from Gypsy.
Tandare

Last edited:
Hey

Yes, GSA standardly sends registerd to outside europe countries. Pretty much because mail gets lost to often . And yes alot of mails does arrive safe, the question is do you want to be the person who happens not to receive his mail order?

Offcourse you can ask for orders to be send non-registrerd. Since we cannot track the package, we can't help you if your order gets lost.

Personally i don't think it makes a difference if regular or registrerd mail gets discovered by customs.

Just ask to see your package before signing for it, if it has been opened dont sign and leave. If they didnt open it, then its safe to sign for it as they havent checked the inside.

And offcourse it helps against people trying to scam.

greetings

Latest posts

Latest posts