What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

St. Phatty

I guess the nation was this fragmented during the Vietnam Mass Murder.

But I was playing with model trains then. The US definitely seems more fragmented now.

Between gun rights and women's health care, I would not be surprised to see one of the states secede.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hempy McNoodle

But I was playing with model trains then. The US definitely seems more fragmented now.

Between gun rights and women's health care, I would not be surprised to see one of the states secede.
The judges did not interfere with their healthcare. The 1973 Supreme Court intentionally fucked up. This court fixed it finally. It was manipulative politics this whole time. Why would states succeed? The states that want to continue abortions still can and will do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

They can say it all they want. It's set in stone that once they joined the Union, they were a part of the Union until the dissolution of the Union. There's only 2 ways out of it as far as the Feds are concerned - revolution or getting all other 49 states to agree to it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
And very few lower income women can afford to travel to a state that allows access to abortion.

The one wealthy family I know in Texas is completely insulated from American laws, whether it be drug laws or the Supreme Court.

If a woman in that family needed an abortion, they would get one - no problem - because they're wealthy.
before abortion was legalized in 1973, several girls i went to high school with (from the "right families") got pregnant, but had no children. their mommies walked them into their gynecologists and had a D&C performed, something rarely if EVER performed on a young woman. i expect it will be that way again. everyone else needs to stock up on coat hangers & penicillin... the three judges The Chump installed all committed perjury under questioning to get their jobs.

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

audiohi

Veteran

mvdh1db6or791.png

i4i0nyxvdt791.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well instead of smuggling Healthy Useful medications like Cocaine and Heroin, maybe the "cartels" will start smuggling RU486 type meds.
if i had to bet, i'd say there are already groups stockpiling the morning-after pills to give the desperate out there. it is a multi-function medicine, not just used for non-surgical abortions. there are several different pills that may be used in varying strengths and combinations...

buzzmobile

Veteran
if i had to bet, i'd say there are already groups stockpiling the morning-after pills to give the desperate out there. it is a multi-function medicine, not just used for non-surgical abortions. there are several different pills that may be used in varying strengths and combinations...
There are other methods too.

Cannavore

Veteran
kinda weird how this is the issue liberals are making their bed and dying on. kind of tells me they're all good with the racism and the classist exploitation people are subjected to on the regular. but once abortion is fucked with, liberals swear they are antifa lmao yet in reality they're milquetoast normies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
even weirder when someone does not see an attack on anyones bodily control as dangerous. if some old white men can take over control of a womans bodily functions, exactly what can they NOT control? there used to be a dictator in eastern Europe where they actually monitored womens periods to make sure they gave birth if they missed a month. i'll wait for an explanation that makes ANY fucking sense, and i'll probably be waiting for YEARS...

Cannavore

Veteran
Why has no journalist asked any of these lefty politicians how they can support 'my body, my choice' for abortions, but not for vaccines? Seems like the 1 Billion Dollar Question! I want each of these scum bags to answer.
because being/becoming pregnant isn't transmissible by breathing the same air as others. this is apples to oranges type shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts