What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Secret Garden Seeds Grow

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello. So i received some seeds from over the pond today. If you like what you see, you can get most of these from seedbay. I am doing a small grow with secret garden seeds. the strains are easy rider feminized, lr#2 feminized, pink bud, and secret citrus. I also am throwing in 6 seeds of mdanzig's sour 60. There are going to be 5 rows of seeds in the tupperware bin. The bin is 24"x18". The first 3 rows will include, 6 seeds of each of the regular seeds and the final two will will be 4 seeds each of the feminized strains. The 4 remaining fem seeds will be grown in 6"x6"x6" square pots to test the difference in yield between the bin and the pots. This is the third grow of mine like this and will give me a final indication of whether i will be continuing to use the tupperware bin or grow in all single pots.

Last edited:

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Great to see your sporting some SGS gear! That is a LOT of beans for a small bin, it will be no doubt a jungle of buds. Im curious how it will turn out! Subbed!

SGS

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SGS again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mitch_connor again.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, the germing is about done. So far, only 1 LR#2 and 2 sour 60 seeds haven't germed. The rest have been placed into what will be their home for the next 2 months. I will take pictures when they start poking their heads out to play. I also painted the interior my bigger grow box. i used titanium white paint which is supposed to be 98% reflective. that stuff is damn expensive. 16$ for a 1/2 pint of paint. hopefully it will be worth the money. surprisingly, when i was done messing around with the sprouts the paint was already dry. now, when i open the door, it hurts my eyes for a minute. it is definitely much much brighter.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's the paint i used.

here's the new home for the secret garden sprouts.

here a blue asis left from the last grow. it sexed 10 days later than the rest of the babes. the square pot in this picture is the same pots that i put the two easy ryders and the one lr#2 in. hopefully the other lr#2 will germ.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Woohoo another Sgs seeds grow...best of luck to ya smokey..the genetics are deff there!

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can't really see the little ones in the bin but they have all sprouted, poked their heads and are ready to play. The only problem was that one lr#2 didn't germinate. So instead i germed three blue streaks that i will be placing inside the box with the others.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Cant go wrong with blue streak! I can hardly wait smokey to see how this tub grow matures!

And im looking forward to your final say, Single pots, or Shared tub!

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i tried to get better photos of the sprouts today. although, i can't really tell if they're better because i'm hungover as hell from my cousins stag party. hopefully, you can see these better. i switched two of the sprouts from 6x6x6 square pots to 7x7x8 square pots. of the two easy riders, i have one in the 6x6x6 and one in the 7x7x8. hopefully we will be able to see if a little bigger pot makes a noticeable difference.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great stuff smokey, always nice to see the sprouts out of the ground.

Thats gonna be a little bed packed full of bud :)

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update. Plants are looking good. i dropped the fan on one of the easy riders and one of the lr#2's but thankfully, they came back just as strong as before.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good mate, how much headroom is there in that box?, my secret citrus are getting pretty tall..