What's new

Da Purps TH seeds

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys. I have been looking for a strain similar to one a friend of mine smoked with me one time. It was the purest dark almost black purple/black bud I have ever seen and smoked in my life. One hit off a vapor bag and you felt the most joyous feeling and as you exhaled your eyes lowered and dropped. Simply amazing.

Been looking for s similar strain ever since and da purps is probably the closest I have seen in pictures. Does anyone have experience with this strain? Wondering about yields etc.

Anyone ever smoked that black bud?

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't help you on "black bud", but there is a local clone-only strain called Purple Crack. It is supposed to be a mix between green crack & purps, and I like it a lot - very up, energizing smoke.

Goyakla

the only strain that i can remember comes very close to this is: Dark Kush from former Bluehemp (swiss) that Kush went totally BLACK with withe crystal all over... excellent smoke for relaxing.. as they said "like 10 mg of vals... :)... but ull have to hunt the seeds... not easy to find if at all.... try asking some bros from my country Denmark.. it grew well here as well as inside

C

chase

The clone only cut of purps is good , better than p erkil , or any other purple in my opinion.I wouldent buy the seeded version ,where does the male come from?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Goyakla thanks for the info dude, gives me something to look around about. The nug had good dense solid structure, very well could have been a kush, its been a few years.

Dronli

theres a strain called 'the black' i believed its offered by the same seed bank as da purps