What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Costco carport greenhouse 2012

Cringer76

Wheres the update you got me checking here daily lol

Anyways hope everything is going well cant wait to see how much they grew

clown baby

DoubleJJ,

I have a giant favor to ask of you. Would you PLEASE go over some of the watering choices you have built. I am finding that about another month i will not have enough room to get around in my small GH. I need to build up a cheap way to water with-out squashing the girls while i am at it. There are tons of ideas around this site but that just seems to get me more confused...

corvette, have you thought of a drip system?
Run a line of 1/2" poly down your rows on plants. Then tap in with micro tubing and run 1/8" lines to each plant. Then you can mix up your water/nutes in a tub, and use a submersible pump to run it through the poly and into each plant.

doublejj

Veteran
Pot in every chicken!

Pot in every chicken!

Here's a 30 day update
Our chickens love Pot!lol!
The chickens nibble a few of the lower pot leaves every day

The plants have mostly filled the wire cages, things are going well.
Good luck everyone
doublejj
P.S. Hey bro, I've been hand watering so far but I agree with clowny on the drip system. I'll probably put one in soon

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7-24-2012 greenhouse update 003.jpg
    7-24-2012 greenhouse update 003.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 7-24-2012 greenhouse update 008.jpg
    7-24-2012 greenhouse update 008.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 13

norcal_sourD

Another great thread from some one who seems to be a down to earth,genuinely nice person. Still love the Log cabin in the wilderness thread more tho ;) Props to you, from a fan in a nearby county....

Cringer76

Doublejj is hiting the top of the greenhouse gonna hurt the plant? i have like 2 feet to go tell they hit the plastic as of today

Hossauce

Hugeeeee props doubleJJ, I love checking out your thread. I grabbed the Husky 6 mil clear plastic from home depot...is that what you're using, or is it specifically a greenhouse plastic?

Trewarin

Does growing in a greenhouse take longer for the plants to flower then if they were just outside doublejj?

I'd say it depends...
The point where the sun disappears over the horizon/house/walls can influence when the luminosity would drop below what the plants require to stop releasing their hormones that influence the vegetative cycle.

I'd assume that the LENGTH of flowering itself wouldn't change too much, just the time it takes for them to start.
:ying:

joedogsong

I'd say it depends...
The point where the sun disappears over the horizon/house/walls can influence when the luminosity would drop below what the plants require to stop releasing their hormones that influence the vegetative cycle.

I'd assume that the LENGTH of flowering itself wouldn't change too much, just the time it takes for them to start.
:ying:

Don't know about all that. I got em all over the place, Greenhouse, outside, in narrow pathways, 5 different strains with multiple clones. There is no difference between the G/H and outside. I've got some in all day sun that flowered before the ones stuck in the narrow that only get a few hrs a day of direct sunlight.

Hope all is well DoubleJJ

Joeski

Looking good Double J!... whens the next update mate? been a while.. hanging to see what u got going on now

doublejj

Veteran
Harvest time!

Harvest time!

Things turned out pretty well in the ol' carport this year. The plants got weekly feeding with Maxsea & 'fogging' with Azatrol. Looks like about 2+lb per plant. Very little worm damage. These carports work so well. Here's a couple of pics
Happy harvest everyone!:tiphat:

doublejj

Attachments

• 2012 Greenhouse pre-harvest 003.jpg
    2012 Greenhouse pre-harvest 003.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 2012 Greenhouse pre-harvest 006.jpg
    2012 Greenhouse pre-harvest 006.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 2012 Greenhouse pre-harvest 005.jpg
    2012 Greenhouse pre-harvest 005.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 17