What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WeedKrazy420's Nirvana K2 gro

ok day 55 flower! here are some pix! they are fat! the purple k2 is awesome and really fat! the crystally k2 is snow covered and fat on top! here our soem pix! the 1st 2 our the crystally and the last one is the purple! soon these will get cut down i am just waiting for the trichs to turn a lil amber 1st! keep u posted! what do u think?

ok i am taking them down in 2 to 3 days just waiting for the soil to dry out. nirvana was great! i got bubblicious and k2 plants to grow! I think they are worth the money! i got mandala hashberry now! i will start that next! can't wait to try them! also i have dreamweaver x godbud! i don't kno if i can start those unless i grow like 2 of each? i rather gro 4 or 5 of the same so i get at least 2 plants again. then next time do the dream x god. well keep u posted!

Jnicks

NICE grow dude
how much do you expect to get off ea. of this lil girls?

cant wiait to hear smoke report,
J

well these are very short and squat plants compared to the bubblicious. so I am not good on weight as they always seem less than I think so I will go light and say atleast a quarter or more each for sure? i don't kno tho. last time I got a lil more than a half or so off 2 plants so i figure it to be around there or maybe a lil more. keep u posted heres some pix after the chop and stuff. they are drying now. should be good to smoke in a day or 2. the cystally one don't have alot of buds except for the fat top. other than that it has lil popcorn buds up it. the purple on has bud all the way up it tho. so it makes up for it. heres them pix

Latest posts

Latest posts