What's new

WeedKrazy420's Nirvana K2 gro

thanks i also took my lst off as the side shoots of this strain just don't wanna grow! i will go for a bigger main cola now. i might have to tie a lil sideways so it don't burn or touch the light i don't kno about me but k2 seems to be a sog plant. unless its the sativa pheno. i hope my k2 purple turns out like that!!!! mmmmm never ever have i seen purple weed except on here lol. not in person at least. i am happy with whatever tho as long as its female and fux me up!!!!! my buddy i kno is also starting some shrooms using pf tek!!! its the cambodian strain! will keep u posted on that also as he is just starting to seeing mycelium growth!!!! now about a month or so left till shrooms could appear! didn;t think it could be as easy as weed! wow! hey man how long u let those k2's go for? u say too ripe? do u use a 30 x jewelers loupe? or mag glass for trichs? works great u just watch for the trichs to turn i am sur eu kno that tho if u got some nice purple dank! can't wait to start my hashberry after this!

Last edited:

keeko

hey weedkrazy, i just tasted my k2 that i cut about a week ago and its delicious. Smells just like lemons and is pretty strong, i know you werent asking me but i let mine flower for 55days. good luck

thx keeko hope mine tastes good too! hows the high on the k2? potent?. looking at mine now. the reg green pheno k2 is very crystally! some of the top fan leaves have crystals all over them! the purple k2 if thats what it is, is starting to show crystals some but not nearly as much as the other plant. i will post some pix.

heres a couple quick pix. my cam sux guys sorry. heres a few pix of my 2 plants. u can't reallyu see the purple in it int his pic. i will get better pix soon. i need a better light.

this is only 23 days in so they will get bigger.. i took my lst off as they plants are small. oh well i am hoping for some good size colas this time.
i will watch for the trichs to change then harvest. prolly 60 days give or take a few days
. haha i just figured it out and i should have this done a week or so b4 my bday if its 60 days plus i got a few days to dry it and wow some dank birthday bud for me!!!!

Last edited:
G

WeedKrazy420
I let the k2 girls go for 65 days. It's that last week that let's them fill out. As far as magnification I have a small hand held microscope I picked up from radio shack. Some of the trichcs turned golden just so that I could let the rest turn from clear to white.

awesome guys! my k2s are on there way.
my buddy is starting his 1st shrooms gro and he has cambodian spores in pf tek brown rice flour cakes. wow look at the pix of the mycellium spreading! this is only 8 days! all u do is let it fill the jar then birth the cake into a terrerium and shrooms will gro on um!!! wow so easy i can;t belive it and it only take a month or so!!! oh well enjoy those pix while my k2 gros more. heres the pf tek my friend followed for the shrooms! http://www.fanaticus.com/pftek.htm

Last edited:

kindred1

great job guys,I got some K2 beans on the way. Hows the odor in veg and flowering? any other tips? thanks and keep the pics coming!

no odor in veg with 3 plants. now u can smell the 2 plants a lil but nothing my frebreeze noticable plug in don't cover up!

G

Kindred1
With 3 K2's in veg smell should not be too much of a problem. K2's are very forgiving plants. I run the nutes at 1.2 EC in veg and first day of flower I go 1.4 EC. With each res change I hop up the nutes. By week 6 I'm at 2.0 EC. For weeks 7 & 8 I drop the EC back down to 1.2 and top the solution with bloom powders. Easy as pie... Here are some pics of the last of my K2 clones. I let them get to 36" in my veg box the placed them into my flower cab and dropped a net over them. Yeah the plants get kinda pissed off and show the stress but soon the 1k HPS at 18" above the canopy perks them up quickly. Last run I went SOG. That was a mistake. I did not get anywhere near the weight I get with SCROG. I know saying this is sure to stirr up a bee's nest but SCROG is what works for me. I want to try other stuff now Romulan and a freebie Godbud/Dreamweaver cross. But for now here are some K2 shots.

kindred1

thanks for the excellent info guys.
K2 is a lock for my next grow,and Ill go with Blue Mystic or maybe the Aurora Indica...hmmm

take care guys,keep the updates coming!

llamabox

Those jars are looking nice. Only a week or so to go one those befor they will be ready to birth or even better....spawn.

ya man i ain't seen um for a few days but its been 3 more days i bet they are almost ready! hope he gets some mushies so we can get in touch with our spiritual sides lol my cousin never has done it b4 either and hope to get at least enough for him to try also since u can't get that around here really oh well my k2 is awesome and packing it on will have pix soon!

yeah!

yeah!

ok its about 34 or so days into flower give or take a few. i got it wrote down but don't wnana look lol now lol. well here is some updated pix i took with my friends cam they r a lil blurry but some at leats show the purple and the crystally ones trichs! so enjoy! what do u think guys? i got some yellowing but that always seems to happen to me this late in flower. other than that buds look great! these plants are short but they ahve phat nugs on um for 30 days! hope they double or triple in size!!! lol well any comments? here is the purple one

heres the crystally one

i vegged for 30 or so days for both of um. last time my bubblicious was way taller tho than these plants. i took them lst's off thism time because they had no side shoots gro up. not bad tho.

ok here are my k2 pix!! these hunnies are getting fat! i still have like 20 some days and that will make it day 55 days or something. i have it wrote down but i am too lazy too look it up haha. well here is the pix of my gurls the 1st to are the crystally and the last 2 are the purple pheno which is crystally also. but not as much as the one that looks dipped in sugar! the fan leaves are dying and i gave um there last shot of nutes. that i will give um and use just reg water from now on. well heres those pix! i still ahve the last 2 weeks of fattening up i guess? these seem almost already fatter than my bubblicious plants did! just not as much side branches growth. this is all just nugs the whole way up. they look smaller than they really are in the pix becayse they are bent formt eh lst so they look shorter than they actually are.

any is better than none! its got to be killer smoke with all these crystals! plus i never seen purple weed before except in hightimes lol. well i have purple weed now lol. can't wait to try it. i will start them hashberries next! maybe a few more than usual like 5 instead of 4.

Last edited:
wow day 41 flower today!!!! since i took pix 2 days ago or so these babies have grown even more!!!! i can't belive my eyes as lil foxtails are shooting up too! only day 40! already as thick as my bubblicious from last time!!! when does the usual 2 week fattening up start lol. damn. can't wait to try these i hope they don't stop getting fat until they are done!!! no trichs are amber yet either. keep u posted!