Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Growers "amnesty" for selling out.

Thread Title Search
Growers "amnesty" for selling out. Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2018, 08:48 PM #11
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
It would be nice if they allowed breeders to make seeds without interference. I personally never would
get into the weed business. I prefer making seeds and would be happy to do it legally if I could without
spending a ton of cash on lawyers and paperwork.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2018, 11:52 PM #12
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:34 PM #13
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
With NZ becoming a mecca for the SUPER RICH to build fallout shelters, I wonder what the scam really consists of?

WHO is actually making the offer and WHAT are their business models?
WHO, ultimately, will have control of that which may be donated?

It's a scam folks... I offer no proof... just my gut feeling.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2018, 07:56 PM #14
clearheaded

clearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the rough
yea there is zero chance they would be payed royaltys no biz would do that.

canadian LPs did same thing. majority never made it past the cutting room floor (pardon the pun).

At least there they get its about export. here in canada dont think average joe gets how much of LPs actually export to germany and get euros for there garbage lol. these are the days of milk and honey but things are gunna get a little ruffer in the next 5 years as more countries come on board.
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2018, 05:06 PM #15
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
It's all in the deal if you get it on paper you get royalties you'll get your royalties. Buy a lawyer to cover your ass and become part of the corporate bullshit workforce. The way they word it, amnesty, stinks. I have a feeling there's not much foundation for trust the way the NZ government has behaved.

I'd be curious, I am curious, what's in it for the growers. If you can sell them seeds for royalties why not take it? Even if it's 1% of future crops you come out great. It's not like you have to stop growing or breeding your own shit. I'd always take a % over cash up front.
therevverend is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2018, 07:21 PM #16
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
So let me get this straight... there is no amnesty yet, but they want you to identify yourself to them anyway. :loco:
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2018, 09:11 PM #17
OldCoolSativa

OldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
Amnesty for what? Growing a plant? Making our own medicine? Making seeds?

They can shove their forgiveness up their ass.

The smokers, growers and breeders have done nothing wrong.
THEY (the govt, big pharma, big tobacco, big alcohol, big prison, etc.) are the ones that should be asking for amnesty.
Right on brother. I couldn't have said it better.
OldCoolSativa is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2018, 09:15 PM #18
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoolSativa View Post
Right on brother. I couldn't have said it better.
Ya. @Raho said it best.

2018 Season's Post Mortem and Best Practices

~

Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote