What's new

2x Aeroflow 28

I just want to show everybody here my grow room.

mg_over.jpg

mg_aeroflow2-Illu.jpg

mg_aeroflow1.jpg

cuttings are readdy
mg_waterfarm2_oversikt.jpg

Mother plants. Haze and Afghani frome nirvana.
mg_Morplante2.jpg

G

looks really good ....Good luck Planting everything...you should do real good with that set up!

thanks.....

aero-x2-1.jpg

i have only started one aeroflow i dindt take enough cuttings. the first strain im starting with i haze.
(bad pics)
IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

i gote some new seeds today... Dutch passions. white widow and mazar (regular) and, one pack bleu berries frome white-label. and the freebies i gote was stonehegde.

mg_sp2.jpg

mg_sp.jpg

G

Looks good, should have a lot of haze!
plants look healthy, also liking the sunsets! I have the 400 version of that ballast :)
Good luck with the rest of your grow!
~ neilspotshop

yeah. i hope i get a lots off haze...

tomorow i going to take cuttings to the next aeroflow... i gonna run haze inn one aeroflow and afghani inn the other aeroflow... both frome nirvana...

asnd i have 1 soure diesel IBL i only hope its a female... out off 10 seeds i only get one plant :badday: and if it is a male i have to make some crossing.

Sourd2.jpg

ok... Here is some pics... on this pics they are 1 week inn flowering and they are getting really high.

DSC_1715.jpg

Haze
DSC_1691.jpg

haze
DSC_1693.jpg

haze
DSC_1710.jpg

haze
DSC_1752.jpg

Bleu berries frome White label..
DSC_1741.jpg

Soure diesel
DSC_1671.jpg

darrinjefferson

wow buddy.. this is looking awesome.
i havent ever really seen an aeroponic grow and it looks sweet.
your plants are so big.
you should be looking at a HUGE harvest.

nice job

later

some pics frome yesterday... its growing really fast...

tomorow im 2 weeks inn 12/12.

DSC_1829.jpg

The biggest plant in the aeroflow i alreaddy 130 cm. and the shortest is only 37 cm ..
DSC_1794.jpg

DSC_1820copy.jpg

DSC_1795.jpg

DSC_1827_c.jpg

DSC_1826_c.jpg

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
man, i love the setup! i love the adjustawings too, been lookin at some myself. i'll sit in and see how well they perform. do you plan to remove the lower growth or let it bud? they have gotten so huge in the last few updates. how are the roots and return drains doin? peace!

ok.... it got to cold in the flowering room on nigth time. so the haze hermed. so i have started frome the beggining with afghani.. here is some pics. now they are soone 3 weeks inn flowering.

Overview.jpg

AfghaniCloseup.jpg

DSC_2195--r.jpg

DSC_2212------r.jpg

DSC_2223---r.jpg

this is what we smoke one. the eagle is shit. but the audi is god.

DSC_2175.jpg

Audi.jpg

Last edited: