You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Rocky Mountain Ring of Fire

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Rocky Mountain Ring of Fire Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2018, 08:24 AM #21
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to behold
Looks good man love that vertical bulb!
Patmando22 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:42 PM #22
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmando22 View Post
Looks good man love that vertical bulb!
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I love the vertical too. It's much better on my back than hotizontal bulbs in hoods. I like how easily the whole plant can be inspected from top to bottom, and there's always enough room around the bulbs for another plant if I want. Too hot? Move the plants a few inches away from the bulbs. Got a strain that doesn't like it so bright? Move em back. Feel like one could use more light? Move em in a few inches. I really like the versatility, and it's fucken bright too!
Fred Sanford is online now Quote

Old 10-01-2018, 11:25 PM #23
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Looking good. ROLS and worms are right up my alley.
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2018, 02:45 AM #24
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikoX View Post
Looking good. ROLS and worms are right up my alley.
Thanks man, glad to have you along. You have quite an interesting grow too, I'll have to keep an eye on that. Cheers!

Old 10-03-2018, 02:59 AM #25
Fred Sanford

5 years ago I started a liquid culture of some Hawaiian cubensis spores. I finally got around to trying it and it looks like it's a good culture. I can't believe it!

Old 10-05-2018, 05:50 AM #26
Fred Sanford

I save up my sweet leaf and when I have a bunch I sift it for the kief.

This is the perfect size screen for kief I can use in my vaporizer. A small scoop of kief is one good hit, and if I quickly puff out on the vape tube at the end of my hit it often blows the spent kief right out.

Sometimes I need to scrape a bit to clean the screen between hits, but the spent kief rolls into little balls and poofs right out of the wand when blown into, and then the screen is cleaner than than when I started.

The kief from my grinders is too fine and sticks to the vape screen and doesn't really work well in the vape without a bed of weed to burn on.

It's like powdered dabs. Tastes so good!
I only hit it before bed though because it's too strong.

Old 10-05-2018, 05:04 PM #27
Hydro8

Hydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of light
The kief looks good. Nice tan color.

What kind of screen are you using ?
Hydro8 is online now Quote

Old 10-06-2018, 05:58 AM #28
Fred Sanford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro8 View Post
The kief looks good. Nice tan color.

What kind of screen are you using ?
Funny story about that is I don't know. About 9 or 10 years ago after I started growing and read about sifting kief, I ordeted some silk screen from a t shirt printing supply company online. It was sold by the square yard and relatively cheap. I ordered 2 different sizes of microns, but I don't remember at all what they are. My guess is 150micron and 180.
So I just cut a square out of the big piece and used that to sift the material over a big metal bowl, then sift that through a kitchen strainer a few times to remove all the red hairs. That's it. A lot cheaper than a shaker box, but not as nice. The boxes were too small for my needs and the big tumblers are still just too expensive.

Old 10-06-2018, 05:21 PM #29
Hydro8

Hydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of light
I need to upgrade, currently I am using a pair of panty hose over a bowl. It works but I get a shade of green in all my kief, it is probably to big of microns, I am sure it is inconstantly sized also.

The keif is always good but could be better. I might try the silk screen route.
Hydro8 is online now Quote

Old 10-07-2018, 04:24 AM #30
Fred Sanford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro8 View Post
I need to upgrade, currently I am using a pair of panty hose over a bowl. It works but I get a shade of green in all my kief, it is probably to big of microns, I am sure it is inconstantly sized also.

The keif is always good but could be better. I might try the silk screen route.
You won't regret it.