You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > whats chucky growin now

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
whats chucky growin now Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2006, 04:46 PM #11
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
Spreading Seed the bangkok betty is a pure thai that billy goat seeds made and i aquired from a friend and the bangkok blackout is the betty Xed with amnesia99 by JLP
tanx for stopping in

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself

Last edited by chuckyoufarley; 06-05-2006 at 08:17 AM..
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2006, 06:12 PM #12

Looking good as always Chucky. Love the pictures and can't wait to see them in a month or two. Congrat's on the cross and I think it's going to be a killer cross. Keep us updated.
Great job,
BG

Old 05-28-2006, 06:50 PM #13
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
sup brudda BG how things great i hope .they smell very good more A99 then the chocolate but a good mix
tanx for peeking

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

Old 05-28-2006, 07:25 PM #14
moth
forever young

moth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nice
chuckyoufarley my Friend
Looking sweet Bro
Tagged in on this show of yours.

Old 05-30-2006, 06:17 AM #15
chuckyoufarley

sup moth good of you to stop by
heres some sour creek by strain searcher

and a robert plant by SWAN SONG SEEDS ive never seen a plant grow like this except lifesaver when i grew it outdoors most of the leaves grow straight up towards the lights

some limon by SWAN SONG SEEDS

some BANGKOK BLACKOUT by ME

and heres some CAL-JAX by TOM HILLS

this leaf is way bigger then my hand

PEACE CHUCKY

Last edited by chuckyoufarley; 05-30-2006 at 06:23 AM..

Old 05-30-2006, 09:03 AM #16
moth
forever young

moth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nice
Wonderful

CYF
Great stuff Bro.
I too have many of Zepps work. One day I will get to them.
You are deff making the Man Proud.
Cheers

Old 05-30-2006, 08:08 PM #17
Mr GreenJeans
Sat Cat

Mr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of lightMr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of lightMr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of lightMr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of lightMr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of lightMr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of lightMr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of lightMr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of lightMr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of lightMr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of lightMr GreenJeans is a glorious beacon of light
Hiya CYF!
So good to see you back here doing that thing you do!

Man, it's green in here!!! Looking great - bet it's already starting to smell wonderful...

Cheers
Secret to happiness #1 - Love the one you're with.
Secret to happiness #2 - Do not eat shit, it makes life stink.
Secret to happiness #3 - Grow a nice stash.

Flowering now!:

!Thanks to my friends! ...

Mr GreenJeans is offline Quote

Old 06-02-2006, 12:22 AM #18
packn2puff
IC Official Assistant to the Insistent

packn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the roughpackn2puff is a jewel in the rough
What's up Chuck....man the sour creek plant in the first set of pics..looks mean..should put a warning sticker on her pot..
And your Bangkok Blackout..
well looks like you need a cotton gin to process it..that's some hairy chicks..

I haven't been over to the ol I.S. forum in a while..I need to stop by more often..I'm missing out..
" Want some whiskey in your water, Sugar in your tea...What's all these crazy questions you asking me...This is the craziest party that could ever be..Don't turn on the lights cause I don't want to see..Open up the window, Let some air into this room..Think I'm almost choking from the smell of stale perfume..And that cigarette your smoking bout scare me half to death..Open up the window sucker, let me catch my breath.."

I'm Governor packn2puff and I approve this message

Newest!! BubbleDust Picfest
packn2puff is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2006, 06:35 AM #19
chuckyoufarley

MR GREEN good of you to stop in and peep the girlies
PACKN wassup bro been a while
heres some new shots of the kids 1st up BANGKOK BLACKOUT 34 days 12/12

next some of ZEPPS gear LIMON 2 female

next CAL-JAX 1/10 female

and a WARCLUB plant 2weeks in 12/12 you can see where i had to break her lil neck

PEACE CHUCKY

Last edited by chuckyoufarley; 06-04-2006 at 05:46 AM..

Old 06-05-2006, 05:00 AM #20
chuckyoufarley

i also have these northernlights x bigbud

and i just germed and stuck in the dirt 8/10 so far KILLER APOLLO

PEACE CHUCKY