What's new

Just a spot for me MOMS..

G

wow have things changed man they are getting really big but theya re meeting the knife in a little while. hahaha the bubba ahve been transplante into half gallon containers and put under the 250wt alos.. so they should explode with growth over the next week. stay tuned for some pics tom or tuesday.

G

well it turns out i lied they never met the knife well not yet at least.. so ehre theya re growing along and the bubbas are really digging their new homes and the new light. take a look

and for you magenta diesel fans some personels

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking healthy, whats the stretchy bitch in the back of pic 3. keep up the good work :)

G

she is a sour d pheno of the pk Xsd cross.. i ahve a sour d pheno and a mix pksd pheno .. but yeah she is a lanky biatch .. she gonna get cut down to size sooon.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool deff see the sour d in it, when i had the deez it stretched like no other. still never made it to my likings, just something about it that just dont pass with me.

G

im sure these will be kick ass though.. so i figure they will be getting choped down to size cause they are growing fast. i mean they are growing real fast and they got some nutes this morning that is either going to burn them or make them grow even more so we will see..

G

hello swerve :joint:
ahh the mother of all mother threads :yoinks: :yoinks: looking outstanding bro....ummm can't remember but do you have a clone of the OGkush X diesel if so yaaaaaaaa yaaaaaaaa thats the shit right there.........tell your bro who grew it out that he did a fantastic job with that cross, one of the best i have ever smoked it just kick all kinds of ass dude :yummy: :yummy: ..

ahh the OGkusk was the bomb bro, i powered down a whole bowl by my self just two hours after eating 2grams of shrooms man you want to talk about a match made in heaven thats the combo right there dude....also got that very intence lemon taste big time when you exhailed.......can't say much about the sour creek smoked that but after i smoked the OG and eat the shroomssss....

your mothers look wounderful my friend, cant wait untill august :yoinks: :yoinks:
peace my brother :joint:

G

whats up bro the sour og i sent you is actually og kush X nycd. its ok not bad. i like it... yeah he did a great job on that harvest yeah i have that clone but its not looking so hot. yeah that og i sent you is ther real deal as alwyas.. you and my homie in ny have been raving about it. hahaha i sent him some sfv og the other day and some original og and man he was stooked so was i i got ECSD...yeah theya re growing soo fast its not even funny i gave them nutes yesterday a little more ppm than wanted and they just exploded they ahve almost filled out the entire inside of the cab ...and the bubba are getting big fast.

sugenite

Looks super bro!! That was fast!! Always nice to recieve goodies with feet allready :) Just to clarify- was pk/sd s1`s not ibl and pk/lep s1 feenos not pk and the bubba is the kids cut... the best pk/sd is the lanky one actually... hopefully u didnt lose the best 1 of the 3 pk/leps...other 2 dont even come close.. share the love bro!! As i always try to!! But due to certaintys and uncertaintys my usually king kong size ka-hoe-nas have started to shrivel a bit.. had to downsize and relocate cuts and projects due to obvious events... also i certainly am proud of my breeding and attempts to share elite genes...but it was just a hobby and not my j-o-b... but if the smoke ever clears im sure i can up the ante...have more kushes than i will ever need...but im still all about the pk...as iz everyone else...just found out dre and snoop were all into my pk wile workin on new chronic album...mite find some pk shout outs there too!!!

hope i didnt hit those with avid...

G

whats up dude glad you stopped by yeah these bitches took off im glad for the clarifications wasnt sure. well you know i am alsways ready and willing to recieve more and when you are ready i know you gift will be real nice in return. glad your pk is making its way around. and from the looks i might have seeen it here in the sfv a few times also..

G

so holy cow are these things growing fast. they just got some mag and nitrogen today they were needing the mag bad.. so hopefully i didnt put too much . if so im going to have to flush cause of nute lock but i dont see this happening.but who knows.. but whit i took them out to water and i mean i ahve some serious bushes on my hands theya re some think ass bushes all have at least 6-8 side branches that are clonable. so theya re going to be good moms for now... amd even better when they get flowered many moons from now.hahah the magenta diesel is looking soo yyummy drives me crazy

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what do you use to feed MG, im guessin epsom salts. imo they work good but like u said, but a slight overdose will lock everything up and can do some damage.

aeric

Veteran
Have nothing useful to say except that I am watching and salivating and can't wait to go back to cali.

G

well all i can say is god dam these girrls are flyn they are 24 inches tall have almost a completly level canopy and are growin super fast no nute burn or lock just full out veggin. gonna be grabing cuts soo as theya re going to need a nice trim...yeah i use epsom slat and i use calmag.

G

oh my how things have changed... well i finnally moved to my new house so the new grow cabs and rooms get constructed tomorrow. so i will ahve full and complete updated pics.. the moms are huge 2 feet plus tall and nice and bushy they are going to go into 5 gallon containers for now all my moms are getting that transplant..and a nice 400wt hopefully overhead..so thats the update for now stay tuned as next week will ahve lots of pics..

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Sounds like your getting it all together..I'm itching to upgrade my grow..I need more light as well.. :wave:

G

so theya re going into 15 gallon containers veggd under 1400 wats for 2 weeks then im taking cuts and veggin for another 2-3 weeks and then flowering. so i would say i will have half pound trees on my hands ohh yeah but then new moms will be found and pics will come here along with the new pics of the new veg chamber

Latest posts

Latest posts