What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubblegum and Chronic closet grow

hey, someone told me to give my plant a N boost in the middle of flowering so it can remain green til the end of flowering, maximizing their potential and energy.

WOW nice GROW for the CLOSET!!

WOW nice GROW for the CLOSET!!

I am continuously impressed with this thread..............fascinating topic. I am a med patient, who has limited area, in a townhouse garage, and next week will be starting a closet grow. Your thread has provided some invaluable insight into my BUBBLE GUM FANTASYS!

QUESTION: Have you been using CO2 on this circumstance? Thanks//Timothy(aka COmidnightrider46)

G

Wassup everyone! Nice setup Tokabowl, closets are my favorite. Im gonna stay tuned here, good luck man heres some good vibes for your plants: :smoke:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Very nice Tokabowl,
I like watchin that Chronic as I'm growing a Chronic X Cali-O cross right now. Nice to see which parent my plants going to take after. Great lighting setup you have there.

Tokabowl

Update

Update

Hey guys thx for droppin by,
The gals are now 30 into their flowering, and i fed them nutes tonight so i hope they will recover from that little N def soon (the terra flores has an NPK of 10-9-19 i believe). Btw COmidnightrider, no CO2 is used here, unfortunately i cannot afford such a luxury... mayb 1 day when i have a more suitable area and income...:rolleyes:
Anywayz here are the pics:

chronic:

bubblegum:

:lurk:

Tokabowl

Bump

Bump

Heres a couple o pics of them 32 days into flowering:

just a bit o fun with this shitty cam that i have... :bongsmi:

Peace

Tokabowl

34 days flower

34 days flower

Now 62 days old from rooted clone, they are doing good although i cant seem to be able to get rid of my N def... Think imma have to feed them some veg nutes next time round (mix like 1/3 veg, 2/3 bloom ??), what do u think?
The buds are nicely frosting and they are starting to smell pretty dank (Vaportek still working fine, but has had to be set on max power).
its surprising how little the chronics have stretched, nearly not at all! Thats prolly because the night temps are practically the same as the lights on temps, aswell as the fact they were from clones.:chin:
No sign of pests anymore luckily sprayed them once with that biobizz leafcoat, and once more with the buzzoff 4 days later...
Nuff said, here are some pics:

chronic:

bubblegum:

:sasmokin:

Peace

Tokabowl

Glad to be back and see everything is working fine again.
The girls have now been flowering for 52 days and theyre lookin tasty :canabis:
Have a bit of a temp issue i think, can reach the 30C sometimes so that might
slow them down a bit...
Here are some pics of them 40 days in 12/12:
Enjoy :lurk:

chronic:

the lot (chronic-chronic-bubblegum):

chronic:

bubblegum:

chronic:

chronic:

bubblegum:

chronic:

chronic:

chronic:

Tokabowl

Here are the pics from today (day 52), but not as good pics as in post just before...

chronic:

bubblegum:

I was thinking they might be ready at round day 65 but it looks like it might be a bit longer. Im gonna give them their last (or maybe before-last) feeding tomorrow and aim to try and give them plain water the last 1.5 to 2 weeks to flush all the nutes out.

Anywayz, more pics with a better cam should be comin soon,
in the meantime peace and :smoweed:

hey toka! good to see ya back here man.. i just came back and this is the first grow i saw. they are looking good mann keep it up

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Glad to see everyone back up and running.

Lookin good Tokabowl...can't wait to those ladies finish

G

Hi tokabowl, The plants/buds are looking great! The bubblegum is a constant in my garden at the moment. Interested to see what you think of the chronic i might give it ago next round.
Good luck with the rest of ur grow!

Latest posts

Latest posts