What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CPC (Chronic Pain Club)

N

nveevo

Here is wishing that everyone is felling better than the last day, and so on,,,,

Of recent have been finding it more and more difficult to deal with bouts of OCD. Has not been this bad in nearly 2 decades, but will not let it get me down. Fuck it tap tap tap 1234, 1234 it is who I am. Though at times it can be a pain in the rear end, making me think I am too weak in the mind to cope with it. I am aware of it, yet it still clinches tighter.

Here is to holding a head high and staying as positive as can be. Accepting myself for who I am, but also always looking to better myself so that I can help others.

Continuing with that spirit I would like to share some of the positive energy I am now feeling from writing this with anyone who needs it in the CPC.

Please if you know of any of the current offerings found at boutique or bay that help and offer a sublime not extremely potent effect your comments will be appreciated. Typically blueberry, and other mellow and sublime effects are preferred. Just enough body to feel it but maintain function, and moderate to low head.

wally04345

hello everybody i am Ronnie from Maine and i would like to join your group i have had c5 to 6 to7 disc fusion in my neck and L 4 5 and s1 fusion and have a broken screw in my lower back and have a bunch of other ailments have had chronic pain for a long long time

hotcoffee

I too would like to join. I have degenerative spinal disease, plus I have not got a single healthy disc on the spine; a total knee replacement that has not gone too well, and chronic arthritis, plus heart disease. I have lived with chronic pain for 15 years now, and find I can control it best with a combo of Morphine, Pregabalin and lots of sweet home grown Cannabis.
How do I join? Or do I just wait for an invite?

Hope everyone's enjoying a good or half decent day today.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know if the group will be deleted we have not broken any TOU but I here all Clubs are being disbaned. I can let anyone join up until they close it. send me a pm and I will give you access.

E

emerald city

looks like the club is back out in the open...Dont think we ever broke the tou in our chronic pain discussions..

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I suffer from severe chronic degenerative disc disease and my pain levels over the past 4 years which I have suffered pain from the minute I wake up to the minute I fall asleet has ranged from 5-8. 24 x 7 . In Fla, the options are surgery and opioids. Surgeons said surgery not good option. Life of opioids. 60 miligram oxycodone a day+ the laxatives to go with it. Introduced cannabis and now take 1-1.12 10mg percocets/day. Huge difference.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am at the point however that I think if I am not successful in reducing the intake any further I will suffer incredible internal damages. Thank G-d for the cannabis as, as bad as I may be right now and it's pretty fked up getting up because of abdominal pains followed by the radiating degenerative disc pain, but this is AFTER a year of consistent reductions in opioid intake, yes with episodes of withdrawl all the way which was done incrementally by the way, so those of you who think you have to play audie murphy and go all in, no you don't.

I was on 6 a day. Then I "weaned" myself all the way down sometimes a quarter of a pill at a time for a week and then another quarter and still there was withdrawl so they're not kidding what they tell you about oxycodone. But now I'm down to 1.25 pills a day but am stoned all day which isn't good either. So the experiment now is with the waxes/shatter/oils, got some incredible flowers that are just under 30% thc but again the inability to be clear is going to be a problem eventually so now we are on the hunt for the harlequin strain and think we found some, ( 4% thc? sure isn't to get stoned on is it ) and will hopefully get a chance to see if it helps soon.

I have to think that no matter how bad it is now, if I had not weaned myself down this far, I might have already visited the ER. Just a guess.

Oh, have been trying cannabis honey in my tea as well as some other edibles but they seem to be adding to the constipation issues from the opioid. What a freaking never ending nightmare this is.

Drift13

Tudo, I don't know if you know that lots of the Pain Management Dr.'s down here in Fla. like to whiz quiz their patients. Both the wife and I have had to pee in a cup for our PM Dr.'s mine being at the VA, the wife was at a Medicare PM Dr.
Yes I know how much my canna helps me. Just wanted to make you aware of what our Dr.s do.
Hoping you find the relief that you need.
And maybe join us at the Chronic Pain Club.....

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tudo, I don't know if you know that lots of the Pain Management Dr.'s down here in Fla. like to whiz quiz their patients. Both the wife and I have had to pee in a cup for our PM Dr.'s mine being at the VA, the wife was at a Medicare PM Dr.
Yes I know how much my canna helps me. Just wanted to make you aware of what our Dr.s do.
Hoping you find the relief that you need.
And maybe join us at the Chronic Pain Club.....

Hi, Oh I'm well aware of what the pain "management" docs do. Even took part in that charade for a while. My regular doc takes care of me now so I don't have to go thru the inquisition. Fla is such a shit for this. It's why we are leaving in a few weeks to look at real estate in california. I would prefer to stay in cheap Fla but when the costs of taking care of ourselves is fully weighed the costs in Fla are TOO FKING HIGH. Thus sayeth the near 60 year old who really doesn't feel like moving. But we're looking.

I thought this thread was the chronic pain club! Where is the one you are referring to?

OLDproLg

Veteran
Chronic painman here..

My ankle is the size of a softball im hurting all the time.
THose opiates SUCK and i will NEvER take them again period.
Comedown from them is like GOING THREW HELL,what a pill?
Cant wait till FL fuckin A gets MED MJ......it will take a few yrs to pass..................
but IT WILL just like other states!!!!

Drift13

Hi, Oh I'm well aware of what the pain "management" docs do. Even took part in that charade for a while. My regular doc takes care of me now so I don't have to go thru the inquisition. Fla is such a shit for this. It's why we are leaving in a few weeks to look at real estate in california. I would prefer to stay in cheap Fla but when the costs of taking care of ourselves is fully weighed the costs in Fla are TOO FKING HIGH. Thus sayeth the near 60 year old who really doesn't feel like moving. But we're looking.

I thought this thread was the chronic pain club! Where is the one you are referring to?
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Send Piel a pm and ask to become a member. to get to the CPC click on "social groups" upper right of any page. Look forward to seeing you there. I'll be gone for a week, getting hip replaced...again. See y'all when I get back.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Send Piel a pm and ask to become a member. to get to the CPC click on "social groups" upper right of any page. Look forward to seeing you there. I'll be gone for a week, getting hip replaced...again. See y'all when I get back.

Who is Piel?

Take care Drift, get well quick!