What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NJ Medical Marijuana

xOOx

seems they started late..wonder if it was on purpose.. just stallin' to pull the fire out from everyone.. bumped?

xoox

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Maybe they were too stoned to start on time...
That would be excellent (if it were indeed true).

xOOx

s119 up now!! its going down as we type

first dude striking it down ..

lol, moderate use kills brain cells he says!!

HindukushMaster

senator cardinale = herb.... breathe in air and you die/get cancer aswell. take oxycontin and fentanyl patches and u already know

xOOx

this guy is on the ball. scutari is the sponsor... he should be tellin them it doesn't kill brain cells, but actually protects them..

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
OMG! the site is getting bombarded with traffic....my buffer is all F.U.C.K.T. up mang! All you stoners and your "internet"!!!
You done crashed the thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HindukushMaster

hmm we got some (r) on the stoners side, am i tripping? i like this senator bill guy. the letter he read sounded sincere... was that one of you ic'rs hehe

xOOx

dude can u believe the phelps thing? "michael phelps called to congradulate you." wtf?

its still ajoke?

Latest posts

Latest posts